Lady GaGa Set Off Alarms in Airport
Lady GaGa's eccentric style landed her in trouble on Saturday, June 5, when her studded outfit set off alarms at London's Heathrow airport. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has just wrapped up her U.K. tour and was heading back to America when she was stopped by officials.
The singer's leather studded playsuit with matching handbag set off alarms and she was forced to undergo a check at a security point. But when officials realized it was GaGa's outfit which had caused the panic, they allowed her to carry on with her journey. A source tells Britain's People newspaper, "She wasn't too happy but everything was fine."
Lady GaGa is expected to premiere a highly-anticipated music video for her latest single "Alejandro" on Monday, June 7. The music video is directed by Steven Klein and dedicated to her gay friends.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones