Lady GaGa Set Off Alarms in Airport
Lady GaGa's eccentric style landed her in trouble on Saturday, June 5, when her studded outfit set off alarms at London's Heathrow airport. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has just wrapped up her U.K. tour and was heading back to America when she was stopped by officials.
The singer's leather studded playsuit with matching handbag set off alarms and she was forced to undergo a check at a security point. But when officials realized it was GaGa's outfit which had caused the panic, they allowed her to carry on with her journey. A source tells Britain's People newspaper, "She wasn't too happy but everything was fine."
Lady GaGa is expected to premiere a highly-anticipated music video for her latest single "Alejandro" on Monday, June 7. The music video is directed by Steven Klein and dedicated to her gay friends.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital