Lady GaGa Set Off Alarms in Airport
Lady GaGa's eccentric style landed her in trouble on Saturday, June 5, when her studded outfit set off alarms at London's Heathrow airport. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has just wrapped up her U.K. tour and was heading back to America when she was stopped by officials.
The singer's leather studded playsuit with matching handbag set off alarms and she was forced to undergo a check at a security point. But when officials realized it was GaGa's outfit which had caused the panic, they allowed her to carry on with her journey. A source tells Britain's People newspaper, "She wasn't too happy but everything was fine."
Lady GaGa is expected to premiere a highly-anticipated music video for her latest single "Alejandro" on Monday, June 7. The music video is directed by Steven Klein and dedicated to her gay friends.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video