Lady GaGa Set Off Alarms in Airport
Lady GaGa's eccentric style landed her in trouble on Saturday, June 5, when her studded outfit set off alarms at London's Heathrow airport. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has just wrapped up her U.K. tour and was heading back to America when she was stopped by officials.
The singer's leather studded playsuit with matching handbag set off alarms and she was forced to undergo a check at a security point. But when officials realized it was GaGa's outfit which had caused the panic, they allowed her to carry on with her journey. A source tells Britain's People newspaper, "She wasn't too happy but everything was fine."
Lady GaGa is expected to premiere a highly-anticipated music video for her latest single "Alejandro" on Monday, June 7. The music video is directed by Steven Klein and dedicated to her gay friends.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?