Lady GaGa Set Off Alarms in Airport
Lady GaGa's eccentric style landed her in trouble on Saturday, June 5, when her studded outfit set off alarms at London's Heathrow airport. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has just wrapped up her U.K. tour and was heading back to America when she was stopped by officials.
The singer's leather studded playsuit with matching handbag set off alarms and she was forced to undergo a check at a security point. But when officials realized it was GaGa's outfit which had caused the panic, they allowed her to carry on with her journey. A source tells Britain's People newspaper, "She wasn't too happy but everything was fine."
Lady GaGa is expected to premiere a highly-anticipated music video for her latest single "Alejandro" on Monday, June 7. The music video is directed by Steven Klein and dedicated to her gay friends.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly