Adam Ficek Parting Ways With Babyshambles
British rockers Babyshambles have assured fans their planned gigs will go ahead after drummer Adam Ficek announced he was leaving the group. Ficek recently sparked fears the band, fronted by Pete Doherty, was in trouble when he revealed, "To be honest with you, there is a lot of confusion. I don't really know what is happening (with the group). I haven't spoken to Pete since March. He did a gig without me and guitarist Drew McConnell back in April."
He has since left the band, but Babyshambles are planning to continue with their live show commitments after drafting in Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey to stand in until a permanent replacement can be found.
A Babyshambles spokesperson tells NME.com, "Babyshambles have parted company with drummer Adam Ficek. Currently booked Babyshambles commitments will take place with Danny Goffey of Supergrass filling in on drums." The rockers are due to perform at Scottish festival T In The Park next month.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie