Adam Ficek Parting Ways With Babyshambles
British rockers Babyshambles have assured fans their planned gigs will go ahead after drummer Adam Ficek announced he was leaving the group. Ficek recently sparked fears the band, fronted by Pete Doherty, was in trouble when he revealed, "To be honest with you, there is a lot of confusion. I don't really know what is happening (with the group). I haven't spoken to Pete since March. He did a gig without me and guitarist Drew McConnell back in April."
He has since left the band, but Babyshambles are planning to continue with their live show commitments after drafting in Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey to stand in until a permanent replacement can be found.
A Babyshambles spokesperson tells NME.com, "Babyshambles have parted company with drummer Adam Ficek. Currently booked Babyshambles commitments will take place with Danny Goffey of Supergrass filling in on drums." The rockers are due to perform at Scottish festival T In The Park next month.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed