Adam Ficek Parting Ways With Babyshambles
British rockers Babyshambles have assured fans their planned gigs will go ahead after drummer Adam Ficek announced he was leaving the group. Ficek recently sparked fears the band, fronted by Pete Doherty, was in trouble when he revealed, "To be honest with you, there is a lot of confusion. I don't really know what is happening (with the group). I haven't spoken to Pete since March. He did a gig without me and guitarist Drew McConnell back in April."
He has since left the band, but Babyshambles are planning to continue with their live show commitments after drafting in Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey to stand in until a permanent replacement can be found.
A Babyshambles spokesperson tells NME.com, "Babyshambles have parted company with drummer Adam Ficek. Currently booked Babyshambles commitments will take place with Danny Goffey of Supergrass filling in on drums." The rockers are due to perform at Scottish festival T In The Park next month.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!