Adam Ficek Parting Ways With Babyshambles
British rockers Babyshambles have assured fans their planned gigs will go ahead after drummer Adam Ficek announced he was leaving the group. Ficek recently sparked fears the band, fronted by Pete Doherty, was in trouble when he revealed, "To be honest with you, there is a lot of confusion. I don't really know what is happening (with the group). I haven't spoken to Pete since March. He did a gig without me and guitarist Drew McConnell back in April."
He has since left the band, but Babyshambles are planning to continue with their live show commitments after drafting in Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey to stand in until a permanent replacement can be found.
A Babyshambles spokesperson tells NME.com, "Babyshambles have parted company with drummer Adam Ficek. Currently booked Babyshambles commitments will take place with Danny Goffey of Supergrass filling in on drums." The rockers are due to perform at Scottish festival T In The Park next month.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March