Adam Ficek Parting Ways With Babyshambles
British rockers Babyshambles have assured fans their planned gigs will go ahead after drummer Adam Ficek announced he was leaving the group. Ficek recently sparked fears the band, fronted by Pete Doherty, was in trouble when he revealed, "To be honest with you, there is a lot of confusion. I don't really know what is happening (with the group). I haven't spoken to Pete since March. He did a gig without me and guitarist Drew McConnell back in April."
He has since left the band, but Babyshambles are planning to continue with their live show commitments after drafting in Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey to stand in until a permanent replacement can be found.
A Babyshambles spokesperson tells NME.com, "Babyshambles have parted company with drummer Adam Ficek. Currently booked Babyshambles commitments will take place with Danny Goffey of Supergrass filling in on drums." The rockers are due to perform at Scottish festival T In The Park next month.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!