Heather Mills Warns Future Employees Not to Exploit Her
Heather Mills has warned future employees not to exploit her after winning a court battle with a former nanny who accused her of sex discrimination and unfair dismissal. Sara Trumble alleged in court that Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to a daughter, while Mills claimed her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery.
Trumble lost her case against the reality TV star on Friday, June 4 and Mills admits she is ecstatic that the ruling went in her favor. She tells Britain's Sunday Express, "Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks just because their employer is in the public eye they can get money for nothing."
"As a campaigner for justice, I wasn't going to let her get away with it. I've had months of emotional stress because of it. Sara lost on every point; it was all lies. When she joined me she was young and was used to being flown around in private jets and spoilt with free cars and money. Then she left and ended up cleaning a caravan park. It was then that she decided to try her luck."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24