Cheryl Cole to Receive $6.8 Million in Divorce Payout
British singer Cheryl Cole is set to receive a $6.8 million payout when her divorce to soccer star Ashley Cole is finalized, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud hitmaker walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women.
Cole reportedly asked for a quick divorce when she started proceedings last month. She was said to be prepared to allow her former partner keep their marital home in Surrey, England and not demand any financial support. But now it has emerged the singer will receive a lump sum from the soccer player when the divorce is finalized later this year, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "He can't believe she will walk away with nothing. She worked as hard as him for their possessions." Cole will reportedly be granted a decree nisi in early August, with the divorce set to be completed six weeks later.
More Cheryl Cole News
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle