Cheryl Cole to Receive $6.8 Million in Divorce Payout
British singer Cheryl Cole is set to receive a $6.8 million payout when her divorce to soccer star Ashley Cole is finalized, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud hitmaker walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women.
Cole reportedly asked for a quick divorce when she started proceedings last month. She was said to be prepared to allow her former partner keep their marital home in Surrey, England and not demand any financial support. But now it has emerged the singer will receive a lump sum from the soccer player when the divorce is finalized later this year, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "He can't believe she will walk away with nothing. She worked as hard as him for their possessions." Cole will reportedly be granted a decree nisi in early August, with the divorce set to be completed six weeks later.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo