Cheryl Cole to Receive $6.8 Million in Divorce Payout
British singer Cheryl Cole is set to receive a $6.8 million payout when her divorce to soccer star Ashley Cole is finalized, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud hitmaker walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women.
Cole reportedly asked for a quick divorce when she started proceedings last month. She was said to be prepared to allow her former partner keep their marital home in Surrey, England and not demand any financial support. But now it has emerged the singer will receive a lump sum from the soccer player when the divorce is finalized later this year, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "He can't believe she will walk away with nothing. She worked as hard as him for their possessions." Cole will reportedly be granted a decree nisi in early August, with the divorce set to be completed six weeks later.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'