Mariah Carey Fuels Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey stayed mum on reports she's pregnant when she made her first public appearance since quitting Tyler Perry's movie over health concerns. The singer was preparing to start work on Perry's adaptation of Ntozake Shange's 1975 play "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", when she walked away from the project after seeking her doctor's advice for a mysterious condition.
Carey has yet to confirm reports she's expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon - and she wasn't going to discuss the matter during an appearance at a Wal-Mart shareholders event in Arkansas on Friday, June 4.
But the singer wasn't hiding her fuller figure as she performed a short set - she wore a tight shimmering dress during the gig.
More Mariah Carey News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival