Mariah Carey Fuels Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey stayed mum on reports she's pregnant when she made her first public appearance since quitting Tyler Perry's movie over health concerns. The singer was preparing to start work on Perry's adaptation of Ntozake Shange's 1975 play "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", when she walked away from the project after seeking her doctor's advice for a mysterious condition.
Carey has yet to confirm reports she's expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon - and she wasn't going to discuss the matter during an appearance at a Wal-Mart shareholders event in Arkansas on Friday, June 4.
But the singer wasn't hiding her fuller figure as she performed a short set - she wore a tight shimmering dress during the gig.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?