Mariah Carey Fuels Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey stayed mum on reports she's pregnant when she made her first public appearance since quitting Tyler Perry's movie over health concerns. The singer was preparing to start work on Perry's adaptation of Ntozake Shange's 1975 play "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", when she walked away from the project after seeking her doctor's advice for a mysterious condition.
Carey has yet to confirm reports she's expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon - and she wasn't going to discuss the matter during an appearance at a Wal-Mart shareholders event in Arkansas on Friday, June 4.
But the singer wasn't hiding her fuller figure as she performed a short set - she wore a tight shimmering dress during the gig.
More Mariah Carey News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'