Mariah Carey Fuels Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey stayed mum on reports she's pregnant when she made her first public appearance since quitting Tyler Perry's movie over health concerns. The singer was preparing to start work on Perry's adaptation of Ntozake Shange's 1975 play "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", when she walked away from the project after seeking her doctor's advice for a mysterious condition.
Carey has yet to confirm reports she's expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon - and she wasn't going to discuss the matter during an appearance at a Wal-Mart shareholders event in Arkansas on Friday, June 4.
But the singer wasn't hiding her fuller figure as she performed a short set - she wore a tight shimmering dress during the gig.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia