Mariah Carey Fuels Pregnancy Rumor
Mariah Carey stayed mum on reports she's pregnant when she made her first public appearance since quitting Tyler Perry's movie over health concerns. The singer was preparing to start work on Perry's adaptation of Ntozake Shange's 1975 play "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", when she walked away from the project after seeking her doctor's advice for a mysterious condition.
Carey has yet to confirm reports she's expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon - and she wasn't going to discuss the matter during an appearance at a Wal-Mart shareholders event in Arkansas on Friday, June 4.
But the singer wasn't hiding her fuller figure as she performed a short set - she wore a tight shimmering dress during the gig.
More Mariah Carey News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama