Randy Jackson Helps Fans to Get Access to Michael Jackson's Grave
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson has reached an agreement with bosses at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California to allow fans to visit the King of Pop's grave site on the first anniversary of his death and beyond. Owners were planning to keep fans out of the cemetery on June 25 for fear of upsetting the families of other stars buried there - but Randy has revealed the Jacksons stepped in to give devotees a chance to pay their respects.
And now fans will be able to visit Michael whenever they want. He tells X17Online.com, "I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and, beginning on June 25 - the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects."
"Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life." Randy tells the website that sister Janet Jackson, Michael's three kids and family matriarch Katherine will make a trip to the cemetery on the anniversary, as will Michael's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley.
More Michael Jackson News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?