Lorenzo Lamas to Get Married for Fifth Time
Actor Lorenzo Lamas is planning to wed for a fifth time this July after reportedly proposing to his young girlfriend. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, and his 23-year-old lover Shawna Craig will exchange vows on July 4 on Catalina Island, off the coast of California, according to the National Enquirer.
A family insider tells the tabloid, "They're marrying at the historic Avalon Hotel. They've planned an intimate ceremony overlooking the ocean with a small reception to follow. They've invited only about 30 people."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, whom he divorced in 2002. Together, they have three children, Alexandra Lynne Lamas, Victoria Lamas and Isabella Lorenza Lamas. The "Renegade" star additionally has two kids from his marriage with Michele Smith, and a daughter from his relationship with Daphne Ashbrook.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son