Lorenzo Lamas to Get Married for Fifth Time
Actor Lorenzo Lamas is planning to wed for a fifth time this July after reportedly proposing to his young girlfriend. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, and his 23-year-old lover Shawna Craig will exchange vows on July 4 on Catalina Island, off the coast of California, according to the National Enquirer.
A family insider tells the tabloid, "They're marrying at the historic Avalon Hotel. They've planned an intimate ceremony overlooking the ocean with a small reception to follow. They've invited only about 30 people."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, whom he divorced in 2002. Together, they have three children, Alexandra Lynne Lamas, Victoria Lamas and Isabella Lorenza Lamas. The "Renegade" star additionally has two kids from his marriage with Michele Smith, and a daughter from his relationship with Daphne Ashbrook.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip