Lorenzo Lamas to Get Married for Fifth Time
Actor Lorenzo Lamas is planning to wed for a fifth time this July after reportedly proposing to his young girlfriend. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, and his 23-year-old lover Shawna Craig will exchange vows on July 4 on Catalina Island, off the coast of California, according to the National Enquirer.
A family insider tells the tabloid, "They're marrying at the historic Avalon Hotel. They've planned an intimate ceremony overlooking the ocean with a small reception to follow. They've invited only about 30 people."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, whom he divorced in 2002. Together, they have three children, Alexandra Lynne Lamas, Victoria Lamas and Isabella Lorenza Lamas. The "Renegade" star additionally has two kids from his marriage with Michele Smith, and a daughter from his relationship with Daphne Ashbrook.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March