Lorenzo Lamas to Get Married for Fifth Time
Actor Lorenzo Lamas is planning to wed for a fifth time this July after reportedly proposing to his young girlfriend. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, and his 23-year-old lover Shawna Craig will exchange vows on July 4 on Catalina Island, off the coast of California, according to the National Enquirer.
A family insider tells the tabloid, "They're marrying at the historic Avalon Hotel. They've planned an intimate ceremony overlooking the ocean with a small reception to follow. They've invited only about 30 people."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, whom he divorced in 2002. Together, they have three children, Alexandra Lynne Lamas, Victoria Lamas and Isabella Lorenza Lamas. The "Renegade" star additionally has two kids from his marriage with Michele Smith, and a daughter from his relationship with Daphne Ashbrook.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed