Lorenzo Lamas to Get Married for Fifth Time
Actor Lorenzo Lamas is planning to wed for a fifth time this July after reportedly proposing to his young girlfriend. The former "The Bold and the Beautiful" soap star, 52, and his 23-year-old lover Shawna Craig will exchange vows on July 4 on Catalina Island, off the coast of California, according to the National Enquirer.
A family insider tells the tabloid, "They're marrying at the historic Avalon Hotel. They've planned an intimate ceremony overlooking the ocean with a small reception to follow. They've invited only about 30 people."
Lamas' ex-wives include former Playboy Playmate-turned-actress Shauna Sand, whom he divorced in 2002. Together, they have three children, Alexandra Lynne Lamas, Victoria Lamas and Isabella Lorenza Lamas. The "Renegade" star additionally has two kids from his marriage with Michele Smith, and a daughter from his relationship with Daphne Ashbrook.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video