'Dark Knight' Actor Gary Oldman to Direct Aspiring Singer's Music Video
"The Dark Knight" star Gary Oldman has given an aspiring singer/songwriter a big boost by agreeing to direct his new video. The British actor has become a fan of Los Angeles-based Jonathan Clark and when he heard the singer was struggling to put his first promo together for the single "I'll Be There", Oldman stepped in to help out.
The movie star says, "His musicianship, his writing, and his musical knowledge is quite staggering! He has made a brilliant, heartfelt debut album that I hope marks the start of a long career." He adds, "Working with Jonathan on his video was such a joy. He is totally at home around a camera and his natural gift for acting made the entire process a pleasure from beginning to end."
Clark isn't short of celebrity fans - he has played bass behind stars like Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Dwight Yoakam and Michael McDonald. Oldman also offers background vocals on two tracks on Clark's debut album, "I'm Just Sayin' ".
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones