'Dark Knight' Actor Gary Oldman to Direct Aspiring Singer's Music Video
"The Dark Knight" star Gary Oldman has given an aspiring singer/songwriter a big boost by agreeing to direct his new video. The British actor has become a fan of Los Angeles-based Jonathan Clark and when he heard the singer was struggling to put his first promo together for the single "I'll Be There", Oldman stepped in to help out.
The movie star says, "His musicianship, his writing, and his musical knowledge is quite staggering! He has made a brilliant, heartfelt debut album that I hope marks the start of a long career." He adds, "Working with Jonathan on his video was such a joy. He is totally at home around a camera and his natural gift for acting made the entire process a pleasure from beginning to end."
Clark isn't short of celebrity fans - he has played bass behind stars like Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Dwight Yoakam and Michael McDonald. Oldman also offers background vocals on two tracks on Clark's debut album, "I'm Just Sayin' ".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March