'Dark Knight' Actor Gary Oldman to Direct Aspiring Singer's Music Video
"The Dark Knight" star Gary Oldman has given an aspiring singer/songwriter a big boost by agreeing to direct his new video. The British actor has become a fan of Los Angeles-based Jonathan Clark and when he heard the singer was struggling to put his first promo together for the single "I'll Be There", Oldman stepped in to help out.
The movie star says, "His musicianship, his writing, and his musical knowledge is quite staggering! He has made a brilliant, heartfelt debut album that I hope marks the start of a long career." He adds, "Working with Jonathan on his video was such a joy. He is totally at home around a camera and his natural gift for acting made the entire process a pleasure from beginning to end."
Clark isn't short of celebrity fans - he has played bass behind stars like Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Dwight Yoakam and Michael McDonald. Oldman also offers background vocals on two tracks on Clark's debut album, "I'm Just Sayin' ".
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up