'Dark Knight' Actor Gary Oldman to Direct Aspiring Singer's Music Video
"The Dark Knight" star Gary Oldman has given an aspiring singer/songwriter a big boost by agreeing to direct his new video. The British actor has become a fan of Los Angeles-based Jonathan Clark and when he heard the singer was struggling to put his first promo together for the single "I'll Be There", Oldman stepped in to help out.
The movie star says, "His musicianship, his writing, and his musical knowledge is quite staggering! He has made a brilliant, heartfelt debut album that I hope marks the start of a long career." He adds, "Working with Jonathan on his video was such a joy. He is totally at home around a camera and his natural gift for acting made the entire process a pleasure from beginning to end."
Clark isn't short of celebrity fans - he has played bass behind stars like Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Dwight Yoakam and Michael McDonald. Oldman also offers background vocals on two tracks on Clark's debut album, "I'm Just Sayin' ".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce