Gabourey Sidibe Excited on Mariah Carey as a Mom
Mariah Carey's "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" co-star Gabourey Sidibe isn't waiting for official confirmation about her pal's pregnancy - she's already congratulating the R&B superstar.
Carey has yet to comment about reports she's expecting - perhaps twins - but Sidibe, who shared tense scenes with the singer in Precious is already thrilled for the star. She says, "I have faith that she will be a great mother... She's loving and nice."
And the actress understands the media fuss surrounding the pregnancy rumours. She tells UsMagazine.com, "As soon as anyone gets married, everyone's like, 'Have babies!' I'm like that. As soon as my friends get married, I'm like, 'When are you having babies? Have babies already!' "
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'