Gabourey Sidibe Excited on Mariah Carey as a Mom
Mariah Carey's "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" co-star Gabourey Sidibe isn't waiting for official confirmation about her pal's pregnancy - she's already congratulating the R&B superstar.
Carey has yet to comment about reports she's expecting - perhaps twins - but Sidibe, who shared tense scenes with the singer in Precious is already thrilled for the star. She says, "I have faith that she will be a great mother... She's loving and nice."
And the actress understands the media fuss surrounding the pregnancy rumours. She tells UsMagazine.com, "As soon as anyone gets married, everyone's like, 'Have babies!' I'm like that. As soon as my friends get married, I'm like, 'When are you having babies? Have babies already!' "
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie