Gabourey Sidibe Excited on Mariah Carey as a Mom
Mariah Carey's "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" co-star Gabourey Sidibe isn't waiting for official confirmation about her pal's pregnancy - she's already congratulating the R&B superstar.
Carey has yet to comment about reports she's expecting - perhaps twins - but Sidibe, who shared tense scenes with the singer in Precious is already thrilled for the star. She says, "I have faith that she will be a great mother... She's loving and nice."
And the actress understands the media fuss surrounding the pregnancy rumours. She tells UsMagazine.com, "As soon as anyone gets married, everyone's like, 'Have babies!' I'm like that. As soon as my friends get married, I'm like, 'When are you having babies? Have babies already!' "
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body