Gabourey Sidibe Excited on Mariah Carey as a Mom
Mariah Carey's "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" co-star Gabourey Sidibe isn't waiting for official confirmation about her pal's pregnancy - she's already congratulating the R&B superstar.
Carey has yet to comment about reports she's expecting - perhaps twins - but Sidibe, who shared tense scenes with the singer in Precious is already thrilled for the star. She says, "I have faith that she will be a great mother... She's loving and nice."
And the actress understands the media fuss surrounding the pregnancy rumours. She tells UsMagazine.com, "As soon as anyone gets married, everyone's like, 'Have babies!' I'm like that. As soon as my friends get married, I'm like, 'When are you having babies? Have babies already!' "
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory