Gabourey Sidibe Excited on Mariah Carey as a Mom
Mariah Carey's "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" co-star Gabourey Sidibe isn't waiting for official confirmation about her pal's pregnancy - she's already congratulating the R&B superstar.
Carey has yet to comment about reports she's expecting - perhaps twins - but Sidibe, who shared tense scenes with the singer in Precious is already thrilled for the star. She says, "I have faith that she will be a great mother... She's loving and nice."
And the actress understands the media fuss surrounding the pregnancy rumours. She tells UsMagazine.com, "As soon as anyone gets married, everyone's like, 'Have babies!' I'm like that. As soon as my friends get married, I'm like, 'When are you having babies? Have babies already!' "
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie