Michael Bolton Insists He's Only Friends With Ex
Singer Michael Bolton is laughing off reports he has rekindled his 19-year-old romance with Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples, insisting she's just an old friend. The "When A Man Loves A Woman" crooner, who was previously engaged to actress Nicollette Sheridan, originally courted Maples in 1991.
The couple was reported to be back together in April after Bolton flew his ex out to Canada to join him on tour, but he has brushed off the claims - although he refuses to rule out any future reunion. He tells People magazine, "Marla has been a friend of mine for 20 years, and that's it for now."
Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999 and is mother to his teenage daughter Tiffany.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed