Michael Bolton Insists He's Only Friends With Ex
Singer Michael Bolton is laughing off reports he has rekindled his 19-year-old romance with Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples, insisting she's just an old friend. The "When A Man Loves A Woman" crooner, who was previously engaged to actress Nicollette Sheridan, originally courted Maples in 1991.
The couple was reported to be back together in April after Bolton flew his ex out to Canada to join him on tour, but he has brushed off the claims - although he refuses to rule out any future reunion. He tells People magazine, "Marla has been a friend of mine for 20 years, and that's it for now."
Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999 and is mother to his teenage daughter Tiffany.
More Michael Bolton News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her