Michael Bolton Insists He's Only Friends With Ex
Singer Michael Bolton is laughing off reports he has rekindled his 19-year-old romance with Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples, insisting she's just an old friend. The "When A Man Loves A Woman" crooner, who was previously engaged to actress Nicollette Sheridan, originally courted Maples in 1991.
The couple was reported to be back together in April after Bolton flew his ex out to Canada to join him on tour, but he has brushed off the claims - although he refuses to rule out any future reunion. He tells People magazine, "Marla has been a friend of mine for 20 years, and that's it for now."
Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999 and is mother to his teenage daughter Tiffany.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton