Michael Bolton Insists He's Only Friends With Ex
Singer Michael Bolton is laughing off reports he has rekindled his 19-year-old romance with Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples, insisting she's just an old friend. The "When A Man Loves A Woman" crooner, who was previously engaged to actress Nicollette Sheridan, originally courted Maples in 1991.
The couple was reported to be back together in April after Bolton flew his ex out to Canada to join him on tour, but he has brushed off the claims - although he refuses to rule out any future reunion. He tells People magazine, "Marla has been a friend of mine for 20 years, and that's it for now."
Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999 and is mother to his teenage daughter Tiffany.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation