One More Star Signed Up to 'Celebrity Rehab'
Pointer Sisters star Bonnie Pointer will join Tila Tequila, former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand and rapper Bizzy Bone on U.S. reality TV drama "Celebrity Rehab", according to U.S. reports.
The 59-year-old "Slow Hand" singer, who has a history of drug abuse, has signed up for televised lockdown sessions with celebrity counsellor Dr. Drew Pinsky. Filming on the latest series of the programme was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras. TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli and Lindsay Lohan to check in.
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and now it looks as if the show will go on. The troubled stars will reportedly enter Pinsky's recovery centre in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4 to begin shooting.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle