One More Star Signed Up to 'Celebrity Rehab'
Pointer Sisters star Bonnie Pointer will join Tila Tequila, former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand and rapper Bizzy Bone on U.S. reality TV drama "Celebrity Rehab", according to U.S. reports.
The 59-year-old "Slow Hand" singer, who has a history of drug abuse, has signed up for televised lockdown sessions with celebrity counsellor Dr. Drew Pinsky. Filming on the latest series of the programme was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras. TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli and Lindsay Lohan to check in.
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and now it looks as if the show will go on. The troubled stars will reportedly enter Pinsky's recovery centre in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4 to begin shooting.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single