One More Star Signed Up to 'Celebrity Rehab'
Pointer Sisters star Bonnie Pointer will join Tila Tequila, former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand and rapper Bizzy Bone on U.S. reality TV drama "Celebrity Rehab", according to U.S. reports.
The 59-year-old "Slow Hand" singer, who has a history of drug abuse, has signed up for televised lockdown sessions with celebrity counsellor Dr. Drew Pinsky. Filming on the latest series of the programme was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras. TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli and Lindsay Lohan to check in.
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and now it looks as if the show will go on. The troubled stars will reportedly enter Pinsky's recovery centre in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4 to begin shooting.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special