One More Star Signed Up to 'Celebrity Rehab'
Pointer Sisters star Bonnie Pointer will join Tila Tequila, former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand and rapper Bizzy Bone on U.S. reality TV drama "Celebrity Rehab", according to U.S. reports.
The 59-year-old "Slow Hand" singer, who has a history of drug abuse, has signed up for televised lockdown sessions with celebrity counsellor Dr. Drew Pinsky. Filming on the latest series of the programme was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras. TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli and Lindsay Lohan to check in.
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and now it looks as if the show will go on. The troubled stars will reportedly enter Pinsky's recovery centre in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4 to begin shooting.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum