One More Star Signed Up to 'Celebrity Rehab'
Pointer Sisters star Bonnie Pointer will join Tila Tequila, former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand and rapper Bizzy Bone on U.S. reality TV drama "Celebrity Rehab", according to U.S. reports.
The 59-year-old "Slow Hand" singer, who has a history of drug abuse, has signed up for televised lockdown sessions with celebrity counsellor Dr. Drew Pinsky. Filming on the latest series of the programme was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras. TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli and Lindsay Lohan to check in.
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and now it looks as if the show will go on. The troubled stars will reportedly enter Pinsky's recovery centre in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4 to begin shooting.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'