Heather Mills Wins Legal Battle Against Former Nanny
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has won a court battle with a former nanny who accused her of sex discrimination and unfair dismissal. An employment tribunal heard in March that Sara Trumble alleged Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to a daughter.
In April, Mills took the stand and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery. Trumble lost her case against the reality TV star on Friday, June 4, following a three-day hearing at Ashford Employment Tribunal in Kent, south-east England.
Speaking of Mills' relief at the ruling, her spokesperson said in a statement, "Heather is delighted with the decision of the Employment Tribunal that has dismissed all of Sara Trumble's claims. Heather was always a very fair and generous employer to Sara and is very pleased that this has been confirmed by Judge Vowles and the Tribunal members unanimously in the judgment."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season