Heather Mills Wins Legal Battle Against Former Nanny
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has won a court battle with a former nanny who accused her of sex discrimination and unfair dismissal. An employment tribunal heard in March that Sara Trumble alleged Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to a daughter.
In April, Mills took the stand and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery. Trumble lost her case against the reality TV star on Friday, June 4, following a three-day hearing at Ashford Employment Tribunal in Kent, south-east England.
Speaking of Mills' relief at the ruling, her spokesperson said in a statement, "Heather is delighted with the decision of the Employment Tribunal that has dismissed all of Sara Trumble's claims. Heather was always a very fair and generous employer to Sara and is very pleased that this has been confirmed by Judge Vowles and the Tribunal members unanimously in the judgment."
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa