Heather Mills Wins Legal Battle Against Former Nanny
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has won a court battle with a former nanny who accused her of sex discrimination and unfair dismissal. An employment tribunal heard in March that Sara Trumble alleged Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to a daughter.
In April, Mills took the stand and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery. Trumble lost her case against the reality TV star on Friday, June 4, following a three-day hearing at Ashford Employment Tribunal in Kent, south-east England.
Speaking of Mills' relief at the ruling, her spokesperson said in a statement, "Heather is delighted with the decision of the Employment Tribunal that has dismissed all of Sara Trumble's claims. Heather was always a very fair and generous employer to Sara and is very pleased that this has been confirmed by Judge Vowles and the Tribunal members unanimously in the judgment."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift