Heather Mills Wins Legal Battle Against Former Nanny
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has won a court battle with a former nanny who accused her of sex discrimination and unfair dismissal. An employment tribunal heard in March that Sara Trumble alleged Mills forced her to work overtime without pay and then replaced her when she gave birth to a daughter.
In April, Mills took the stand and told the court her relationship with the child carer broke down when Trumble asked for $6,000 for cosmetic surgery. Trumble lost her case against the reality TV star on Friday, June 4, following a three-day hearing at Ashford Employment Tribunal in Kent, south-east England.
Speaking of Mills' relief at the ruling, her spokesperson said in a statement, "Heather is delighted with the decision of the Employment Tribunal that has dismissed all of Sara Trumble's claims. Heather was always a very fair and generous employer to Sara and is very pleased that this has been confirmed by Judge Vowles and the Tribunal members unanimously in the judgment."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame