Demi Moore Urges Ashton Kutcher to Tone Up Again
Ashton Kutcher disappointed his wife Demi Moore by failing to maintain the toned physique he worked up for new movie "Killers". In the film, the actor plays an undercover assassin who quits his job when he falls in love with a woman played by Katherine Heigl.
Kutcher spent hours in the gym working out for the role, but since filming finished, the star has ditched his lengthy workouts - and Moore is urging him to tone up again. He tells Britain's GMTV, "Unfortunately... I kinda wish that I hadn't (let her see the movie) because now she expects (my body) to look like that and it doesn't. You can't maintain that. That's not possible. I disappoint her every evening. I walk in to get ready to go to bed and she's just, 'Oh'. She's like, 'You know what that's capable of, you're not living up to your potential'."
"Killers" has made its first stop in Los Angeles on June 1 for a premiere. Ashton Kutcher came with Demi Moore, while Katherine Heigl attended the event with Josh Kelley. Tom Selleck and Macy Gray were also in attendance as well.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media