Demi Moore Urges Ashton Kutcher to Tone Up Again
Ashton Kutcher disappointed his wife Demi Moore by failing to maintain the toned physique he worked up for new movie "Killers". In the film, the actor plays an undercover assassin who quits his job when he falls in love with a woman played by Katherine Heigl.
Kutcher spent hours in the gym working out for the role, but since filming finished, the star has ditched his lengthy workouts - and Moore is urging him to tone up again. He tells Britain's GMTV, "Unfortunately... I kinda wish that I hadn't (let her see the movie) because now she expects (my body) to look like that and it doesn't. You can't maintain that. That's not possible. I disappoint her every evening. I walk in to get ready to go to bed and she's just, 'Oh'. She's like, 'You know what that's capable of, you're not living up to your potential'."
"Killers" has made its first stop in Los Angeles on June 1 for a premiere. Ashton Kutcher came with Demi Moore, while Katherine Heigl attended the event with Josh Kelley. Tom Selleck and Macy Gray were also in attendance as well.
More Demi Moore News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group