Demi Moore Urges Ashton Kutcher to Tone Up Again
Ashton Kutcher disappointed his wife Demi Moore by failing to maintain the toned physique he worked up for new movie "Killers". In the film, the actor plays an undercover assassin who quits his job when he falls in love with a woman played by Katherine Heigl.
Kutcher spent hours in the gym working out for the role, but since filming finished, the star has ditched his lengthy workouts - and Moore is urging him to tone up again. He tells Britain's GMTV, "Unfortunately... I kinda wish that I hadn't (let her see the movie) because now she expects (my body) to look like that and it doesn't. You can't maintain that. That's not possible. I disappoint her every evening. I walk in to get ready to go to bed and she's just, 'Oh'. She's like, 'You know what that's capable of, you're not living up to your potential'."
"Killers" has made its first stop in Los Angeles on June 1 for a premiere. Ashton Kutcher came with Demi Moore, while Katherine Heigl attended the event with Josh Kelley. Tom Selleck and Macy Gray were also in attendance as well.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her