Demi Moore Urges Ashton Kutcher to Tone Up Again
Ashton Kutcher disappointed his wife Demi Moore by failing to maintain the toned physique he worked up for new movie "Killers". In the film, the actor plays an undercover assassin who quits his job when he falls in love with a woman played by Katherine Heigl.
Kutcher spent hours in the gym working out for the role, but since filming finished, the star has ditched his lengthy workouts - and Moore is urging him to tone up again. He tells Britain's GMTV, "Unfortunately... I kinda wish that I hadn't (let her see the movie) because now she expects (my body) to look like that and it doesn't. You can't maintain that. That's not possible. I disappoint her every evening. I walk in to get ready to go to bed and she's just, 'Oh'. She's like, 'You know what that's capable of, you're not living up to your potential'."
"Killers" has made its first stop in Los Angeles on June 1 for a premiere. Ashton Kutcher came with Demi Moore, while Katherine Heigl attended the event with Josh Kelley. Tom Selleck and Macy Gray were also in attendance as well.
More Demi Moore News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'