Demi Moore Urges Ashton Kutcher to Tone Up Again
Ashton Kutcher disappointed his wife Demi Moore by failing to maintain the toned physique he worked up for new movie "Killers". In the film, the actor plays an undercover assassin who quits his job when he falls in love with a woman played by Katherine Heigl.
Kutcher spent hours in the gym working out for the role, but since filming finished, the star has ditched his lengthy workouts - and Moore is urging him to tone up again. He tells Britain's GMTV, "Unfortunately... I kinda wish that I hadn't (let her see the movie) because now she expects (my body) to look like that and it doesn't. You can't maintain that. That's not possible. I disappoint her every evening. I walk in to get ready to go to bed and she's just, 'Oh'. She's like, 'You know what that's capable of, you're not living up to your potential'."
"Killers" has made its first stop in Los Angeles on June 1 for a premiere. Ashton Kutcher came with Demi Moore, while Katherine Heigl attended the event with Josh Kelley. Tom Selleck and Macy Gray were also in attendance as well.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'