Jennifer Love Hewitt Eying Broadway Role
Jennifer Love Hewitt is preparing to swap the small screen for the New York stage - the actress is making plans for her Broadway debut. The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star is lining up work following the recent cancellation of her spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer".
Hewitt will play a prostitute in upcoming TV movie "The List", and after that she's hoping to put her singing and dancing skills to the test in a Broadway musical. She tells E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
After canceled by CBS following a streak of mild rating, "Ghost Whisperer" reportedly was considered by ABC, but it was not happening. "After five wonderful seasons and over 100 episodes, we are disappointed to announce 'Ghost Whisperer' will not be returning for a sixth season," executive producers Kim Moses and Ian Sander said in a statement Thursday, May 27. "We've had an incredible experience and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone involved."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo