Jennifer Love Hewitt Eying Broadway Role
Jennifer Love Hewitt is preparing to swap the small screen for the New York stage - the actress is making plans for her Broadway debut. The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star is lining up work following the recent cancellation of her spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer".
Hewitt will play a prostitute in upcoming TV movie "The List", and after that she's hoping to put her singing and dancing skills to the test in a Broadway musical. She tells E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
After canceled by CBS following a streak of mild rating, "Ghost Whisperer" reportedly was considered by ABC, but it was not happening. "After five wonderful seasons and over 100 episodes, we are disappointed to announce 'Ghost Whisperer' will not be returning for a sixth season," executive producers Kim Moses and Ian Sander said in a statement Thursday, May 27. "We've had an incredible experience and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone involved."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked