Jennifer Love Hewitt Eying Broadway Role
Jennifer Love Hewitt is preparing to swap the small screen for the New York stage - the actress is making plans for her Broadway debut. The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star is lining up work following the recent cancellation of her spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer".
Hewitt will play a prostitute in upcoming TV movie "The List", and after that she's hoping to put her singing and dancing skills to the test in a Broadway musical. She tells E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
After canceled by CBS following a streak of mild rating, "Ghost Whisperer" reportedly was considered by ABC, but it was not happening. "After five wonderful seasons and over 100 episodes, we are disappointed to announce 'Ghost Whisperer' will not be returning for a sixth season," executive producers Kim Moses and Ian Sander said in a statement Thursday, May 27. "We've had an incredible experience and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone involved."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent