Jennifer Love Hewitt Eying Broadway Role
Jennifer Love Hewitt is preparing to swap the small screen for the New York stage - the actress is making plans for her Broadway debut. The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star is lining up work following the recent cancellation of her spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer".
Hewitt will play a prostitute in upcoming TV movie "The List", and after that she's hoping to put her singing and dancing skills to the test in a Broadway musical. She tells E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
After canceled by CBS following a streak of mild rating, "Ghost Whisperer" reportedly was considered by ABC, but it was not happening. "After five wonderful seasons and over 100 episodes, we are disappointed to announce 'Ghost Whisperer' will not be returning for a sixth season," executive producers Kim Moses and Ian Sander said in a statement Thursday, May 27. "We've had an incredible experience and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone involved."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding