Jennifer Love Hewitt Eying Broadway Role
Jennifer Love Hewitt is preparing to swap the small screen for the New York stage - the actress is making plans for her Broadway debut. The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star is lining up work following the recent cancellation of her spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer".
Hewitt will play a prostitute in upcoming TV movie "The List", and after that she's hoping to put her singing and dancing skills to the test in a Broadway musical. She tells E! Online, "I'm looking at possible doing Broadway. To be able to sing and dance will be fun."
After canceled by CBS following a streak of mild rating, "Ghost Whisperer" reportedly was considered by ABC, but it was not happening. "After five wonderful seasons and over 100 episodes, we are disappointed to announce 'Ghost Whisperer' will not be returning for a sixth season," executive producers Kim Moses and Ian Sander said in a statement Thursday, May 27. "We've had an incredible experience and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone involved."
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown