Dustin Hoffman Smooching Jason Bateman at Basketball Game
Actors Dustin Hoffman and Jason Bateman shocked the crowd at a basketball game in Los Angeles on Thursday night, June 3 - by kissing for the big-screen cameras. The stars were part of a celebrity-packed audience, including Adam Sandler, Snoop Dogg and Leonardo DiCaprio, who had all turned out at the Staples Center to watch the NBA Finals opener between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics.
Hoffman and Bateman stunned fans as the arena's 'Kiss Me-Cam' - designed to catch smooching couples - zoomed into the area where they were sitting next to each other, but instead of locking lips with the women next to them, they shared a kiss themselves.
As Hoffman lent in for the kiss, the stadium roared with cheers as the clinch was transmitted on to the big screens in a heart shape.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival