Muse Not Bothered With 'Uncool' Link to 'Twilight'
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is unashamed of the band's links to the "Twilight" movie franchise - insisting he doesn't care if they are labeled "uncool" because of their inclusion on the films' soundtracks. The band's hit song "Supermassive Black Hole" was featured in the first 2008 movie, and they've also contributed tracks to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and the upcoming third film "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
The British rockers have since credited their inclusion on the soundtracks with helping them find chart success in America. And despite receiving criticism for the band's involvement in the teen movies, Bellamy is adamant he doesn't care because he is a huge fan of the franchise.
He says, "Of course it doesn't matter, we have gained fans because of Twilight and that might seem to be uncool. That doesn't bother me at all. As a band you are represented everywhere... It's great to be involved and it's so much fun. I like the movies a lot. They're really good and we hope to continue with this and do another song."
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set