Muse Not Bothered With 'Uncool' Link to 'Twilight'
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is unashamed of the band's links to the "Twilight" movie franchise - insisting he doesn't care if they are labeled "uncool" because of their inclusion on the films' soundtracks. The band's hit song "Supermassive Black Hole" was featured in the first 2008 movie, and they've also contributed tracks to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and the upcoming third film "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
The British rockers have since credited their inclusion on the soundtracks with helping them find chart success in America. And despite receiving criticism for the band's involvement in the teen movies, Bellamy is adamant he doesn't care because he is a huge fan of the franchise.
He says, "Of course it doesn't matter, we have gained fans because of Twilight and that might seem to be uncool. That doesn't bother me at all. As a band you are represented everywhere... It's great to be involved and it's so much fun. I like the movies a lot. They're really good and we hope to continue with this and do another song."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards