Muse Not Bothered With 'Uncool' Link to 'Twilight'
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is unashamed of the band's links to the "Twilight" movie franchise - insisting he doesn't care if they are labeled "uncool" because of their inclusion on the films' soundtracks. The band's hit song "Supermassive Black Hole" was featured in the first 2008 movie, and they've also contributed tracks to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and the upcoming third film "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
The British rockers have since credited their inclusion on the soundtracks with helping them find chart success in America. And despite receiving criticism for the band's involvement in the teen movies, Bellamy is adamant he doesn't care because he is a huge fan of the franchise.
He says, "Of course it doesn't matter, we have gained fans because of Twilight and that might seem to be uncool. That doesn't bother me at all. As a band you are represented everywhere... It's great to be involved and it's so much fun. I like the movies a lot. They're really good and we hope to continue with this and do another song."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius