Muse Not Bothered With 'Uncool' Link to 'Twilight'
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is unashamed of the band's links to the "Twilight" movie franchise - insisting he doesn't care if they are labeled "uncool" because of their inclusion on the films' soundtracks. The band's hit song "Supermassive Black Hole" was featured in the first 2008 movie, and they've also contributed tracks to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and the upcoming third film "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
The British rockers have since credited their inclusion on the soundtracks with helping them find chart success in America. And despite receiving criticism for the band's involvement in the teen movies, Bellamy is adamant he doesn't care because he is a huge fan of the franchise.
He says, "Of course it doesn't matter, we have gained fans because of Twilight and that might seem to be uncool. That doesn't bother me at all. As a band you are represented everywhere... It's great to be involved and it's so much fun. I like the movies a lot. They're really good and we hope to continue with this and do another song."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'