Muse Not Bothered With 'Uncool' Link to 'Twilight'
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is unashamed of the band's links to the "Twilight" movie franchise - insisting he doesn't care if they are labeled "uncool" because of their inclusion on the films' soundtracks. The band's hit song "Supermassive Black Hole" was featured in the first 2008 movie, and they've also contributed tracks to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and the upcoming third film "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
The British rockers have since credited their inclusion on the soundtracks with helping them find chart success in America. And despite receiving criticism for the band's involvement in the teen movies, Bellamy is adamant he doesn't care because he is a huge fan of the franchise.
He says, "Of course it doesn't matter, we have gained fans because of Twilight and that might seem to be uncool. That doesn't bother me at all. As a band you are represented everywhere... It's great to be involved and it's so much fun. I like the movies a lot. They're really good and we hope to continue with this and do another song."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media