Lady GaGa Dedicates Concert to Leukaemia Victim
Lady GaGa was so saddened by the death of a young cancer victim, she dedicated her concert on Thursday night to the little girl. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated when she read a post on Twitter.com from a boy, known as JoelxSoul, revealing his four-year-old sister died on Thursday morning from acute lymphocytic leukaemia.
The girl, identified on Twitter as AnaLilMonster, was a huge GaGa fan and listened to the singer's music to help her battle the disease. Her brother wrote, "Lady GaGa saved Ana and somehow made her find a reason to fight... it actually makes me smile as I remember her most recent words based on Lady GaGa's lyrics: "I'm going to be a cancer free b**ch, baby'... Lady GaGa, if we were successful and you are actually reading this..."
"Thank you! To say I feel I'm in debt towards you, is not enough... I cannot even express the amount of gratitude and respect I have for you and even if I'll have to stop listening to your music for a while, until it becomes less painful... I have nothing but great things to say about you."
After reading the message, GaGa took to her own Twitter.com page to express her sadness at the girl's death and revealed she would dedicate her gig in Manchester, England on Thursday to her. In a series of posts she writes, "Monsters lets send her family love... will cry all day, we lost a lovely and beautiful little monster Ana to leukemia (sic). 2nite's Monsterball we will dedicate wholly to you, your spirit, + your life. We will scream your name, dance, and rejoice."
More Lady GaGa News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent