Lady GaGa Dedicates Concert to Leukaemia Victim
Lady GaGa was so saddened by the death of a young cancer victim, she dedicated her concert on Thursday night to the little girl. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated when she read a post on Twitter.com from a boy, known as JoelxSoul, revealing his four-year-old sister died on Thursday morning from acute lymphocytic leukaemia.
The girl, identified on Twitter as AnaLilMonster, was a huge GaGa fan and listened to the singer's music to help her battle the disease. Her brother wrote, "Lady GaGa saved Ana and somehow made her find a reason to fight... it actually makes me smile as I remember her most recent words based on Lady GaGa's lyrics: "I'm going to be a cancer free b**ch, baby'... Lady GaGa, if we were successful and you are actually reading this..."
"Thank you! To say I feel I'm in debt towards you, is not enough... I cannot even express the amount of gratitude and respect I have for you and even if I'll have to stop listening to your music for a while, until it becomes less painful... I have nothing but great things to say about you."
After reading the message, GaGa took to her own Twitter.com page to express her sadness at the girl's death and revealed she would dedicate her gig in Manchester, England on Thursday to her. In a series of posts she writes, "Monsters lets send her family love... will cry all day, we lost a lovely and beautiful little monster Ana to leukemia (sic). 2nite's Monsterball we will dedicate wholly to you, your spirit, + your life. We will scream your name, dance, and rejoice."
More Lady GaGa News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?