Lady GaGa Dedicates Concert to Leukaemia Victim
Lady GaGa was so saddened by the death of a young cancer victim, she dedicated her concert on Thursday night to the little girl. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated when she read a post on Twitter.com from a boy, known as JoelxSoul, revealing his four-year-old sister died on Thursday morning from acute lymphocytic leukaemia.
The girl, identified on Twitter as AnaLilMonster, was a huge GaGa fan and listened to the singer's music to help her battle the disease. Her brother wrote, "Lady GaGa saved Ana and somehow made her find a reason to fight... it actually makes me smile as I remember her most recent words based on Lady GaGa's lyrics: "I'm going to be a cancer free b**ch, baby'... Lady GaGa, if we were successful and you are actually reading this..."
"Thank you! To say I feel I'm in debt towards you, is not enough... I cannot even express the amount of gratitude and respect I have for you and even if I'll have to stop listening to your music for a while, until it becomes less painful... I have nothing but great things to say about you."
After reading the message, GaGa took to her own Twitter.com page to express her sadness at the girl's death and revealed she would dedicate her gig in Manchester, England on Thursday to her. In a series of posts she writes, "Monsters lets send her family love... will cry all day, we lost a lovely and beautiful little monster Ana to leukemia (sic). 2nite's Monsterball we will dedicate wholly to you, your spirit, + your life. We will scream your name, dance, and rejoice."
More Lady GaGa News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says