John Wayne's Children Embroiled in Legal Battle Over His Fortune
The children of legendary actor John Wayne are involved in a stand-off over the late film cowboy's fortune. Two of the star's kids, Aissa and Ethan, from Wayne's third marriage to Pilar Pallete, have become embroiled in a legal duel over their share of the actor's estate.
Aissa wants to sell off her portion to her brother, but the pair has disagreed over how much her share of the estate is worth. The former actress wants Ethan to give her a "fair market price" and believes her inheritance is worth $15.4 million, while her brother wants to pay just $10.7 million.
Aissa filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, June 3 asking a judge to rule on exactly how much her share of the estate is worth, according to TMZ.com. Wayne, real name Marion Robert Morrison, died in 1979 after a stellar movie career which spanned nearly 50 years.
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures
- Kylie Jenner 'Turned On' by Travis Scott: He's 'More on Her Level' Than Tyga