John Wayne's Children Embroiled in Legal Battle Over His Fortune
The children of legendary actor John Wayne are involved in a stand-off over the late film cowboy's fortune. Two of the star's kids, Aissa and Ethan, from Wayne's third marriage to Pilar Pallete, have become embroiled in a legal duel over their share of the actor's estate.
Aissa wants to sell off her portion to her brother, but the pair has disagreed over how much her share of the estate is worth. The former actress wants Ethan to give her a "fair market price" and believes her inheritance is worth $15.4 million, while her brother wants to pay just $10.7 million.
Aissa filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, June 3 asking a judge to rule on exactly how much her share of the estate is worth, according to TMZ.com. Wayne, real name Marion Robert Morrison, died in 1979 after a stellar movie career which spanned nearly 50 years.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds