Jack Osbourne's Luxury Car Vandalized by Ex-Girlfriend
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of vandalizing rock offspring Jack Osbourne's luxury car earlier this week. The Aston Martin belonging to Ozzy Osbourne's son was left severely damaged after the bodywork was scratched with a key - causing $10,000 - worth of damage.
Police were called to the former wildchild's Hollywood Hills mansion after the attack was caught on tape and the female suspect, thought to be an ex-girlfriend of Osbourne's, was arrested for felony vandalism, reports TMZ.com.
Jack then filed a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend identified as 24-year-old Niki Cloyd. He claimed that she "is apparently in a state of unpredictable rage." He further explained his plea, "I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property."
Furthermore, Jack told the judge, "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home." However, judge turned down his request.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans