Jack Osbourne's Luxury Car Vandalized by Ex-Girlfriend
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of vandalizing rock offspring Jack Osbourne's luxury car earlier this week. The Aston Martin belonging to Ozzy Osbourne's son was left severely damaged after the bodywork was scratched with a key - causing $10,000 - worth of damage.
Police were called to the former wildchild's Hollywood Hills mansion after the attack was caught on tape and the female suspect, thought to be an ex-girlfriend of Osbourne's, was arrested for felony vandalism, reports TMZ.com.
Jack then filed a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend identified as 24-year-old Niki Cloyd. He claimed that she "is apparently in a state of unpredictable rage." He further explained his plea, "I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property."
Furthermore, Jack told the judge, "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home." However, judge turned down his request.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly