Jack Osbourne's Luxury Car Vandalized by Ex-Girlfriend
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of vandalizing rock offspring Jack Osbourne's luxury car earlier this week. The Aston Martin belonging to Ozzy Osbourne's son was left severely damaged after the bodywork was scratched with a key - causing $10,000 - worth of damage.
Police were called to the former wildchild's Hollywood Hills mansion after the attack was caught on tape and the female suspect, thought to be an ex-girlfriend of Osbourne's, was arrested for felony vandalism, reports TMZ.com.
Jack then filed a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend identified as 24-year-old Niki Cloyd. He claimed that she "is apparently in a state of unpredictable rage." He further explained his plea, "I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property."
Furthermore, Jack told the judge, "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home." However, judge turned down his request.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen