Jack Osbourne's Luxury Car Vandalized by Ex-Girlfriend
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of vandalizing rock offspring Jack Osbourne's luxury car earlier this week. The Aston Martin belonging to Ozzy Osbourne's son was left severely damaged after the bodywork was scratched with a key - causing $10,000 - worth of damage.
Police were called to the former wildchild's Hollywood Hills mansion after the attack was caught on tape and the female suspect, thought to be an ex-girlfriend of Osbourne's, was arrested for felony vandalism, reports TMZ.com.
Jack then filed a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend identified as 24-year-old Niki Cloyd. He claimed that she "is apparently in a state of unpredictable rage." He further explained his plea, "I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property."
Furthermore, Jack told the judge, "[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home." However, judge turned down his request.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7