Shauna Sand Approached to Save 'Celebrity Rehab'
TV executives have reportedly signed former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand to appear on "Celebrity Rehab" in a desperate bid to save the shelved reality show. The latest series of the programme, fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras.
TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli with a reported $500,000 fee to appear as the series' big name, after Lindsay Lohan also rebuffed a $1 million offer. A rep for Minnelli says, "Liza Minnelli, who is beginning a national tour in St. Louis on June 5, is not now nor will ever be on Celebrity Rehab."
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and Sand is the latest to join the line-up, according to TMZ.com. The website reports that the model/actress will enter a recovery center in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4. Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone have all so far agreed to appear on "Celebrity Rehab".
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show