Shauna Sand Approached to Save 'Celebrity Rehab'
TV executives have reportedly signed former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand to appear on "Celebrity Rehab" in a desperate bid to save the shelved reality show. The latest series of the programme, fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras.
TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli with a reported $500,000 fee to appear as the series' big name, after Lindsay Lohan also rebuffed a $1 million offer. A rep for Minnelli says, "Liza Minnelli, who is beginning a national tour in St. Louis on June 5, is not now nor will ever be on Celebrity Rehab."
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and Sand is the latest to join the line-up, according to TMZ.com. The website reports that the model/actress will enter a recovery center in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4. Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone have all so far agreed to appear on "Celebrity Rehab".
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy