Shauna Sand Approached to Save 'Celebrity Rehab'
TV executives have reportedly signed former Playboy Playmate Shauna Sand to appear on "Celebrity Rehab" in a desperate bid to save the shelved reality show. The latest series of the programme, fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, was halted earlier this week after producers failed to draw enough big names to tackle their demons in front of the cameras.
TV bosses failed to persuade Liza Minnelli with a reported $500,000 fee to appear as the series' big name, after Lindsay Lohan also rebuffed a $1 million offer. A rep for Minnelli says, "Liza Minnelli, who is beginning a national tour in St. Louis on June 5, is not now nor will ever be on Celebrity Rehab."
However, the show's producers have pressed ahead with signing up other talent for the reality hit and Sand is the latest to join the line-up, according to TMZ.com. The website reports that the model/actress will enter a recovery center in Pasadena, California on Friday, June 4. Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone have all so far agreed to appear on "Celebrity Rehab".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group