Adrien Brody Not Dating January Jones
Actor Adrien Brody has dismissed reports he's dating actress January Jones, insisting the pair is just friends. The couple sparked peculation of a romance after Brody was spotted enjoying a night out with the "Mad Men" star in in New York.
The Oscar winner and the actress spent an evening in each other's company recently at the Big Apple's Rose bar - and onlookers claimed the pair was cozying up. An eyewitness told America's Life & Style magazine, "They held hands in full view of everyone."
But Brody, who split from Spanish actress Elsa Pataky last May, insists the reports are "silly". He tells HollyScoop.com, "She's just a friend of mine. That's silly."
Before rumored to date Adrien Brody, January Jones was linked to "Entourage" star Jeremy Piven at the beginning of the year.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush