Adrien Brody Not Dating January Jones
Actor Adrien Brody has dismissed reports he's dating actress January Jones, insisting the pair is just friends. The couple sparked peculation of a romance after Brody was spotted enjoying a night out with the "Mad Men" star in in New York.
The Oscar winner and the actress spent an evening in each other's company recently at the Big Apple's Rose bar - and onlookers claimed the pair was cozying up. An eyewitness told America's Life & Style magazine, "They held hands in full view of everyone."
But Brody, who split from Spanish actress Elsa Pataky last May, insists the reports are "silly". He tells HollyScoop.com, "She's just a friend of mine. That's silly."
Before rumored to date Adrien Brody, January Jones was linked to "Entourage" star Jeremy Piven at the beginning of the year.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'