Adrien Brody Not Dating January Jones
Actor Adrien Brody has dismissed reports he's dating actress January Jones, insisting the pair is just friends. The couple sparked peculation of a romance after Brody was spotted enjoying a night out with the "Mad Men" star in in New York.
The Oscar winner and the actress spent an evening in each other's company recently at the Big Apple's Rose bar - and onlookers claimed the pair was cozying up. An eyewitness told America's Life & Style magazine, "They held hands in full view of everyone."
But Brody, who split from Spanish actress Elsa Pataky last May, insists the reports are "silly". He tells HollyScoop.com, "She's just a friend of mine. That's silly."
Before rumored to date Adrien Brody, January Jones was linked to "Entourage" star Jeremy Piven at the beginning of the year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!