Adrien Brody Not Dating January Jones
Actor Adrien Brody has dismissed reports he's dating actress January Jones, insisting the pair is just friends. The couple sparked peculation of a romance after Brody was spotted enjoying a night out with the "Mad Men" star in in New York.
The Oscar winner and the actress spent an evening in each other's company recently at the Big Apple's Rose bar - and onlookers claimed the pair was cozying up. An eyewitness told America's Life & Style magazine, "They held hands in full view of everyone."
But Brody, who split from Spanish actress Elsa Pataky last May, insists the reports are "silly". He tells HollyScoop.com, "She's just a friend of mine. That's silly."
Before rumored to date Adrien Brody, January Jones was linked to "Entourage" star Jeremy Piven at the beginning of the year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris