David Carradine's Widow Suing Movie Bosses
David Carradine's widow is suing bosses behind the actor's final movie, insisting her husband would never have died if he had been properly looked after during filming in Thailand. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June. Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
Carradine was in the city filming a movie entitled "Stretch", and the late star's wife, Annie Bierman, is now taking legal action against the producers, insisting her husband's death stemmed from neglect. According to papers obtained by TMZ.com, Carradine was left in his hotel room after an assistant assigned to look after him went for dinner with production staff after failing to get hold of the actor.
Carradine allegedly called the assistant back, only to be told that he would have to care for himself as "they were already across town and David Carradine would have to make his own arrangements that evening". Bierman is seeking unspecified damages.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle