David Carradine's Widow Suing Movie Bosses
David Carradine's widow is suing bosses behind the actor's final movie, insisting her husband would never have died if he had been properly looked after during filming in Thailand. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June. Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
Carradine was in the city filming a movie entitled "Stretch", and the late star's wife, Annie Bierman, is now taking legal action against the producers, insisting her husband's death stemmed from neglect. According to papers obtained by TMZ.com, Carradine was left in his hotel room after an assistant assigned to look after him went for dinner with production staff after failing to get hold of the actor.
Carradine allegedly called the assistant back, only to be told that he would have to care for himself as "they were already across town and David Carradine would have to make his own arrangements that evening". Bierman is seeking unspecified damages.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick