David Carradine's Widow Suing Movie Bosses
David Carradine's widow is suing bosses behind the actor's final movie, insisting her husband would never have died if he had been properly looked after during filming in Thailand. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June. Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
Carradine was in the city filming a movie entitled "Stretch", and the late star's wife, Annie Bierman, is now taking legal action against the producers, insisting her husband's death stemmed from neglect. According to papers obtained by TMZ.com, Carradine was left in his hotel room after an assistant assigned to look after him went for dinner with production staff after failing to get hold of the actor.
Carradine allegedly called the assistant back, only to be told that he would have to care for himself as "they were already across town and David Carradine would have to make his own arrangements that evening". Bierman is seeking unspecified damages.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra