David Carradine's Widow Suing Movie Bosses
David Carradine's widow is suing bosses behind the actor's final movie, insisting her husband would never have died if he had been properly looked after during filming in Thailand. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June. Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
Carradine was in the city filming a movie entitled "Stretch", and the late star's wife, Annie Bierman, is now taking legal action against the producers, insisting her husband's death stemmed from neglect. According to papers obtained by TMZ.com, Carradine was left in his hotel room after an assistant assigned to look after him went for dinner with production staff after failing to get hold of the actor.
Carradine allegedly called the assistant back, only to be told that he would have to care for himself as "they were already across town and David Carradine would have to make his own arrangements that evening". Bierman is seeking unspecified damages.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant