David Carradine's Widow Suing Movie Bosses
David Carradine's widow is suing bosses behind the actor's final movie, insisting her husband would never have died if he had been properly looked after during filming in Thailand. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June. Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
Carradine was in the city filming a movie entitled "Stretch", and the late star's wife, Annie Bierman, is now taking legal action against the producers, insisting her husband's death stemmed from neglect. According to papers obtained by TMZ.com, Carradine was left in his hotel room after an assistant assigned to look after him went for dinner with production staff after failing to get hold of the actor.
Carradine allegedly called the assistant back, only to be told that he would have to care for himself as "they were already across town and David Carradine would have to make his own arrangements that evening". Bierman is seeking unspecified damages.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers