Usher Scores Fourth Non-Consecutive Week on Hot 100
Usher has scored a fourth non-consecutive week at the top of the U.S. pop charts. The R&B superstar's "OMG" has kept Katy Perry, B.o.B and Ke$ha off the top of the Hot 100.
Perry's "California Gurls" moves up a spot to two, while B.o.B's Hayley Williams collaboration "Airplanes" slips to three and Ke$ha returns to the top five at four with "Your Love Is My Drug". "American Idol" winner Lee DeWyze lands the new chart's highest debut - his rendition of U2's "Beautiful Day" enters the countdown at 24.
On the albums chart meanwhile, "Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers" takes the top spot, blocking Stone Temple Pilots' eponymous album to rule the chart. Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" sits at No. 3, while Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" secure No. 4 and 5 respectively.
More Usher News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name