Usher Scores Fourth Non-Consecutive Week on Hot 100
Usher has scored a fourth non-consecutive week at the top of the U.S. pop charts. The R&B superstar's "OMG" has kept Katy Perry, B.o.B and Ke$ha off the top of the Hot 100.
Perry's "California Gurls" moves up a spot to two, while B.o.B's Hayley Williams collaboration "Airplanes" slips to three and Ke$ha returns to the top five at four with "Your Love Is My Drug". "American Idol" winner Lee DeWyze lands the new chart's highest debut - his rendition of U2's "Beautiful Day" enters the countdown at 24.
On the albums chart meanwhile, "Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers" takes the top spot, blocking Stone Temple Pilots' eponymous album to rule the chart. Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" sits at No. 3, while Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" secure No. 4 and 5 respectively.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal