Usher Scores Fourth Non-Consecutive Week on Hot 100
Usher has scored a fourth non-consecutive week at the top of the U.S. pop charts. The R&B superstar's "OMG" has kept Katy Perry, B.o.B and Ke$ha off the top of the Hot 100.
Perry's "California Gurls" moves up a spot to two, while B.o.B's Hayley Williams collaboration "Airplanes" slips to three and Ke$ha returns to the top five at four with "Your Love Is My Drug". "American Idol" winner Lee DeWyze lands the new chart's highest debut - his rendition of U2's "Beautiful Day" enters the countdown at 24.
On the albums chart meanwhile, "Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers" takes the top spot, blocking Stone Temple Pilots' eponymous album to rule the chart. Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" sits at No. 3, while Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" secure No. 4 and 5 respectively.
More Usher News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert