Usher Scores Fourth Non-Consecutive Week on Hot 100
Usher has scored a fourth non-consecutive week at the top of the U.S. pop charts. The R&B superstar's "OMG" has kept Katy Perry, B.o.B and Ke$ha off the top of the Hot 100.
Perry's "California Gurls" moves up a spot to two, while B.o.B's Hayley Williams collaboration "Airplanes" slips to three and Ke$ha returns to the top five at four with "Your Love Is My Drug". "American Idol" winner Lee DeWyze lands the new chart's highest debut - his rendition of U2's "Beautiful Day" enters the countdown at 24.
On the albums chart meanwhile, "Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers" takes the top spot, blocking Stone Temple Pilots' eponymous album to rule the chart. Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" sits at No. 3, while Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" secure No. 4 and 5 respectively.
More Usher News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story