Usher Scores Fourth Non-Consecutive Week on Hot 100
Usher has scored a fourth non-consecutive week at the top of the U.S. pop charts. The R&B superstar's "OMG" has kept Katy Perry, B.o.B and Ke$ha off the top of the Hot 100.
Perry's "California Gurls" moves up a spot to two, while B.o.B's Hayley Williams collaboration "Airplanes" slips to three and Ke$ha returns to the top five at four with "Your Love Is My Drug". "American Idol" winner Lee DeWyze lands the new chart's highest debut - his rendition of U2's "Beautiful Day" enters the countdown at 24.
On the albums chart meanwhile, "Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers" takes the top spot, blocking Stone Temple Pilots' eponymous album to rule the chart. Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" sits at No. 3, while Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" secure No. 4 and 5 respectively.
More Usher News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked