Ashley Judd Replaces Liv Tyler in 'Flypaper'
Ashley Judd is preparing to make her movie comeback by stepping in to replace Liv Tyler in new comedy "Flypaper". The actress has spent the last year studying for a diploma in public administration at Harvard University, and now she's heading back to acting with her first film role since she graduated last week.
Tyler was due to star in the bank heist caper opposite "Grey's Anatomy" actor Patrick Dempsey, but dropped out and now Judd has signed up as her replacement. The film, written by "The Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, will tell the story of a man caught up in two simultaneous bank robberies who tries to save a teller he is secretly in love with, according to Variety.com.
The project is due to begin filming in Louisiana later this month.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture