Ashley Judd Replaces Liv Tyler in 'Flypaper'
Ashley Judd is preparing to make her movie comeback by stepping in to replace Liv Tyler in new comedy "Flypaper". The actress has spent the last year studying for a diploma in public administration at Harvard University, and now she's heading back to acting with her first film role since she graduated last week.
Tyler was due to star in the bank heist caper opposite "Grey's Anatomy" actor Patrick Dempsey, but dropped out and now Judd has signed up as her replacement. The film, written by "The Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, will tell the story of a man caught up in two simultaneous bank robberies who tries to save a teller he is secretly in love with, according to Variety.com.
The project is due to begin filming in Louisiana later this month.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'