Ashley Judd Replaces Liv Tyler in 'Flypaper'
Ashley Judd is preparing to make her movie comeback by stepping in to replace Liv Tyler in new comedy "Flypaper". The actress has spent the last year studying for a diploma in public administration at Harvard University, and now she's heading back to acting with her first film role since she graduated last week.
Tyler was due to star in the bank heist caper opposite "Grey's Anatomy" actor Patrick Dempsey, but dropped out and now Judd has signed up as her replacement. The film, written by "The Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, will tell the story of a man caught up in two simultaneous bank robberies who tries to save a teller he is secretly in love with, according to Variety.com.
The project is due to begin filming in Louisiana later this month.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic