Ashley Judd Replaces Liv Tyler in 'Flypaper'
Ashley Judd is preparing to make her movie comeback by stepping in to replace Liv Tyler in new comedy "Flypaper". The actress has spent the last year studying for a diploma in public administration at Harvard University, and now she's heading back to acting with her first film role since she graduated last week.
Tyler was due to star in the bank heist caper opposite "Grey's Anatomy" actor Patrick Dempsey, but dropped out and now Judd has signed up as her replacement. The film, written by "The Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, will tell the story of a man caught up in two simultaneous bank robberies who tries to save a teller he is secretly in love with, according to Variety.com.
The project is due to begin filming in Louisiana later this month.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction