Ashley Judd Replaces Liv Tyler in 'Flypaper'
Ashley Judd is preparing to make her movie comeback by stepping in to replace Liv Tyler in new comedy "Flypaper". The actress has spent the last year studying for a diploma in public administration at Harvard University, and now she's heading back to acting with her first film role since she graduated last week.
Tyler was due to star in the bank heist caper opposite "Grey's Anatomy" actor Patrick Dempsey, but dropped out and now Judd has signed up as her replacement. The film, written by "The Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, will tell the story of a man caught up in two simultaneous bank robberies who tries to save a teller he is secretly in love with, according to Variety.com.
The project is due to begin filming in Louisiana later this month.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent