Emma Watson Nude Pics Creator Facing Jail
A British man who created digitally-altered photos of Emma Watson naked and posted them on the Internet is facing jail after pleading guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child. John Cavanagh mocked up eight pictures of the "Harry Potter" star by digitally placing her head onto an underage girl's body, before uploading them onto the web last month.
Watson's representative was quick to brand the snaps fake, saying, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
The images of the star, along with inappropriate snaps of minors, were discovered on Cavanagh's computer when officials tried to evict him from his home in Manchester, England - and he has since pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child.
During his appearance at Manchester Crown Court earlier this week, Judge Anthony Hammond told the 39 year old, "Miss Watson will be very distressed to learn what you have been doing." The case has been adjourned for two weeks after Cavanagh dismissed his legal team.
More Emma Watson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics