Emma Watson Nude Pics Creator Facing Jail
A British man who created digitally-altered photos of Emma Watson naked and posted them on the Internet is facing jail after pleading guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child. John Cavanagh mocked up eight pictures of the "Harry Potter" star by digitally placing her head onto an underage girl's body, before uploading them onto the web last month.
Watson's representative was quick to brand the snaps fake, saying, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
The images of the star, along with inappropriate snaps of minors, were discovered on Cavanagh's computer when officials tried to evict him from his home in Manchester, England - and he has since pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child.
During his appearance at Manchester Crown Court earlier this week, Judge Anthony Hammond told the 39 year old, "Miss Watson will be very distressed to learn what you have been doing." The case has been adjourned for two weeks after Cavanagh dismissed his legal team.
More Emma Watson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences