Emma Watson Nude Pics Creator Facing Jail
A British man who created digitally-altered photos of Emma Watson naked and posted them on the Internet is facing jail after pleading guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child. John Cavanagh mocked up eight pictures of the "Harry Potter" star by digitally placing her head onto an underage girl's body, before uploading them onto the web last month.
Watson's representative was quick to brand the snaps fake, saying, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
The images of the star, along with inappropriate snaps of minors, were discovered on Cavanagh's computer when officials tried to evict him from his home in Manchester, England - and he has since pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child.
During his appearance at Manchester Crown Court earlier this week, Judge Anthony Hammond told the 39 year old, "Miss Watson will be very distressed to learn what you have been doing." The case has been adjourned for two weeks after Cavanagh dismissed his legal team.
More Emma Watson News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'