Kylie Minogue Not Splitting From Boyfriend
Kylie Minogue has slammed reports she's split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso Segura, branding the speculation "mad". The "Spinning Around" hitmaker has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months but British tabloid reports earlier this week claimed they had decided to end their relationship.
Now Minogue, who turned 42 last week, has opened up about their romance, telling her fans to "pay no attention" to the split reports. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wowza... Love life rumours have gone mad!!!!... Please pay no attention peeps (people). My birthday was magical with AV (Segura) and friends!!"
Last month, Segura opened up about the relationship in an interview with Britain's HELLO! magazine, insisting the couple has a long future together. He said, "We're in it for the long haul. We're doing really well."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son