Kylie Minogue Not Splitting From Boyfriend
Kylie Minogue has slammed reports she's split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso Segura, branding the speculation "mad". The "Spinning Around" hitmaker has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months but British tabloid reports earlier this week claimed they had decided to end their relationship.
Now Minogue, who turned 42 last week, has opened up about their romance, telling her fans to "pay no attention" to the split reports. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wowza... Love life rumours have gone mad!!!!... Please pay no attention peeps (people). My birthday was magical with AV (Segura) and friends!!"
Last month, Segura opened up about the relationship in an interview with Britain's HELLO! magazine, insisting the couple has a long future together. He said, "We're in it for the long haul. We're doing really well."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media