Kylie Minogue Not Splitting From Boyfriend
Kylie Minogue has slammed reports she's split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso Segura, branding the speculation "mad". The "Spinning Around" hitmaker has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months but British tabloid reports earlier this week claimed they had decided to end their relationship.
Now Minogue, who turned 42 last week, has opened up about their romance, telling her fans to "pay no attention" to the split reports. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wowza... Love life rumours have gone mad!!!!... Please pay no attention peeps (people). My birthday was magical with AV (Segura) and friends!!"
Last month, Segura opened up about the relationship in an interview with Britain's HELLO! magazine, insisting the couple has a long future together. He said, "We're in it for the long haul. We're doing really well."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt