Kylie Minogue Not Splitting From Boyfriend
Kylie Minogue has slammed reports she's split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso Segura, branding the speculation "mad". The "Spinning Around" hitmaker has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months but British tabloid reports earlier this week claimed they had decided to end their relationship.
Now Minogue, who turned 42 last week, has opened up about their romance, telling her fans to "pay no attention" to the split reports. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wowza... Love life rumours have gone mad!!!!... Please pay no attention peeps (people). My birthday was magical with AV (Segura) and friends!!"
Last month, Segura opened up about the relationship in an interview with Britain's HELLO! magazine, insisting the couple has a long future together. He said, "We're in it for the long haul. We're doing really well."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says