Kylie Minogue Not Splitting From Boyfriend
Kylie Minogue has slammed reports she's split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso Segura, branding the speculation "mad". The "Spinning Around" hitmaker has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months but British tabloid reports earlier this week claimed they had decided to end their relationship.
Now Minogue, who turned 42 last week, has opened up about their romance, telling her fans to "pay no attention" to the split reports. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Wowza... Love life rumours have gone mad!!!!... Please pay no attention peeps (people). My birthday was magical with AV (Segura) and friends!!"
Last month, Segura opened up about the relationship in an interview with Britain's HELLO! magazine, insisting the couple has a long future together. He said, "We're in it for the long haul. We're doing really well."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'