Holly Madison Working on 'Freaky' Travel Guide
Playboy boss Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison is embarking on a literary career with a book about her travels between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. The former Playboy Playmate and reality TV star is working on a new travel guide about the odd stop-offs she has visited between the two cities.
Madison, who lives in Sin City with her boyfriend Benji Madden, tells Life & Style magazine the book will feature details about a lot of "freaky roadside attractions", like a haunted hotel in Death Valley.
Her new travel guide aside, Holy Madison is reportedly ready to become a mother. Her assistant Angel Porrino told E! Online, "She definitely wants to get married and have babies in the near future. I know she really really wants it. She looks at Roman [his kid] and bonds with him and I know she'd be a great mom and a great wife. She's ready to settle down."
Madison's pal, Laura Croft, added that the star doesn't want to settle for just any man. Croft said, "She's super busy and she can't have somebody up her a** 24/7. If she dates somebody, they've got to be successful and have their own life."
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl