Publicist Denies John Stamos' Love Hunt Report
John Stamos' publicist has hit out at reports the actor is taking a break from work to concentrate on finding love. The former "ER" star has not been romantically linked to anyone since the end of his marriage to Rebecca Romijn in 2005.
According to the National Enquirer, Stamos is tired of being single and is taking a hiatus from his acting career to resolve his relationship issues. A source told the publication, "(He is) taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong. (He is) in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing."
But a rep for the actor has laughed off the claims, telling Gossip Cop that the report is "absolutely false".
More John Stamos News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake