Publicist Denies John Stamos' Love Hunt Report
John Stamos' publicist has hit out at reports the actor is taking a break from work to concentrate on finding love. The former "ER" star has not been romantically linked to anyone since the end of his marriage to Rebecca Romijn in 2005.
According to the National Enquirer, Stamos is tired of being single and is taking a hiatus from his acting career to resolve his relationship issues. A source told the publication, "(He is) taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong. (He is) in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing."
But a rep for the actor has laughed off the claims, telling Gossip Cop that the report is "absolutely false".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier