Publicist Denies John Stamos' Love Hunt Report
John Stamos' publicist has hit out at reports the actor is taking a break from work to concentrate on finding love. The former "ER" star has not been romantically linked to anyone since the end of his marriage to Rebecca Romijn in 2005.
According to the National Enquirer, Stamos is tired of being single and is taking a hiatus from his acting career to resolve his relationship issues. A source told the publication, "(He is) taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong. (He is) in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing."
But a rep for the actor has laughed off the claims, telling Gossip Cop that the report is "absolutely false".
More John Stamos News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'