Publicist Denies John Stamos' Love Hunt Report
John Stamos' publicist has hit out at reports the actor is taking a break from work to concentrate on finding love. The former "ER" star has not been romantically linked to anyone since the end of his marriage to Rebecca Romijn in 2005.
According to the National Enquirer, Stamos is tired of being single and is taking a hiatus from his acting career to resolve his relationship issues. A source told the publication, "(He is) taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong. (He is) in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing."
But a rep for the actor has laughed off the claims, telling Gossip Cop that the report is "absolutely false".
More John Stamos News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money