Publicist Denies John Stamos' Love Hunt Report
John Stamos' publicist has hit out at reports the actor is taking a break from work to concentrate on finding love. The former "ER" star has not been romantically linked to anyone since the end of his marriage to Rebecca Romijn in 2005.
According to the National Enquirer, Stamos is tired of being single and is taking a hiatus from his acting career to resolve his relationship issues. A source told the publication, "(He is) taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong. (He is) in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing."
But a rep for the actor has laughed off the claims, telling Gossip Cop that the report is "absolutely false".
More John Stamos News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC