Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Caught in Awkward Coincidence
Kate Moss was left cringing on a flight to Ibiza, Spain on Tuesday, June 1 when her daughter ran over to the star's former lover, Pete Doherty, who was sat nearby, according to a U.K. Report.
The Babyshambles rocker was heading to the Ibiza Rocks festival and, coincidentally, was on the same flight out of the U.K. as the supermodel, who he dated between 2005 and 2007. And the musician was left red-faced when Moss' young daughter Lila came running over to say hello, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Lila was excited because she hadn't seen Pete for ages. She was calling her mum over but Kate and Pete stayed in their seats and just acknowledged each other. They both looked extremely uncomfortable and spent the whole flight trying not to catch each other's eyes. When the flight landed Kate was ushered off and they did not speak."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia