Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Caught in Awkward Coincidence
Kate Moss was left cringing on a flight to Ibiza, Spain on Tuesday, June 1 when her daughter ran over to the star's former lover, Pete Doherty, who was sat nearby, according to a U.K. Report.
The Babyshambles rocker was heading to the Ibiza Rocks festival and, coincidentally, was on the same flight out of the U.K. as the supermodel, who he dated between 2005 and 2007. And the musician was left red-faced when Moss' young daughter Lila came running over to say hello, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Lila was excited because she hadn't seen Pete for ages. She was calling her mum over but Kate and Pete stayed in their seats and just acknowledged each other. They both looked extremely uncomfortable and spent the whole flight trying not to catch each other's eyes. When the flight landed Kate was ushered off and they did not speak."
More Kate Moss News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service