Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Caught in Awkward Coincidence
Kate Moss was left cringing on a flight to Ibiza, Spain on Tuesday, June 1 when her daughter ran over to the star's former lover, Pete Doherty, who was sat nearby, according to a U.K. Report.
The Babyshambles rocker was heading to the Ibiza Rocks festival and, coincidentally, was on the same flight out of the U.K. as the supermodel, who he dated between 2005 and 2007. And the musician was left red-faced when Moss' young daughter Lila came running over to say hello, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Lila was excited because she hadn't seen Pete for ages. She was calling her mum over but Kate and Pete stayed in their seats and just acknowledged each other. They both looked extremely uncomfortable and spent the whole flight trying not to catch each other's eyes. When the flight landed Kate was ushered off and they did not speak."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik