Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Caught in Awkward Coincidence
Kate Moss was left cringing on a flight to Ibiza, Spain on Tuesday, June 1 when her daughter ran over to the star's former lover, Pete Doherty, who was sat nearby, according to a U.K. Report.
The Babyshambles rocker was heading to the Ibiza Rocks festival and, coincidentally, was on the same flight out of the U.K. as the supermodel, who he dated between 2005 and 2007. And the musician was left red-faced when Moss' young daughter Lila came running over to say hello, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Lila was excited because she hadn't seen Pete for ages. She was calling her mum over but Kate and Pete stayed in their seats and just acknowledged each other. They both looked extremely uncomfortable and spent the whole flight trying not to catch each other's eyes. When the flight landed Kate was ushered off and they did not speak."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?