Billie Joe Armstrong: I Suck at Green Day's Rock Band Videogame
Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong hopes fans and friends never challenge him to rock out on the group's new Rock Band videogame, because he's terrible at faking it. The punk star has had a year to perfect his video moves in the game, which hits stores next week but he admits he's not good.
He explains, "I suck. I'm not very good at it. It's like a glorified karaoke machine or Mortal Kombat with guitars." But bandmate Tre Cool, who is the group's best Rock Band performer, likes the trio's video characters, "We're hot on computers."
In the game, players perform in three different venues, each significant to the band, a punk rock club which takes the band back to its early days, the Fox Theater in their native Oakland, California, and the Milton Keynes Bowl, the site of the trio's first stadium show and the backdrop for their "Bullet in a Bible" concert video.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6