Billie Joe Armstrong: I Suck at Green Day's Rock Band Videogame
Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong hopes fans and friends never challenge him to rock out on the group's new Rock Band videogame, because he's terrible at faking it. The punk star has had a year to perfect his video moves in the game, which hits stores next week but he admits he's not good.
He explains, "I suck. I'm not very good at it. It's like a glorified karaoke machine or Mortal Kombat with guitars." But bandmate Tre Cool, who is the group's best Rock Band performer, likes the trio's video characters, "We're hot on computers."
In the game, players perform in three different venues, each significant to the band, a punk rock club which takes the band back to its early days, the Fox Theater in their native Oakland, California, and the Milton Keynes Bowl, the site of the trio's first stadium show and the backdrop for their "Bullet in a Bible" concert video.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift