Billie Joe Armstrong: I Suck at Green Day's Rock Band Videogame
Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong hopes fans and friends never challenge him to rock out on the group's new Rock Band videogame, because he's terrible at faking it. The punk star has had a year to perfect his video moves in the game, which hits stores next week but he admits he's not good.
He explains, "I suck. I'm not very good at it. It's like a glorified karaoke machine or Mortal Kombat with guitars." But bandmate Tre Cool, who is the group's best Rock Band performer, likes the trio's video characters, "We're hot on computers."
In the game, players perform in three different venues, each significant to the band, a punk rock club which takes the band back to its early days, the Fox Theater in their native Oakland, California, and the Milton Keynes Bowl, the site of the trio's first stadium show and the backdrop for their "Bullet in a Bible" concert video.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2