Billie Joe Armstrong: I Suck at Green Day's Rock Band Videogame
Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong hopes fans and friends never challenge him to rock out on the group's new Rock Band videogame, because he's terrible at faking it. The punk star has had a year to perfect his video moves in the game, which hits stores next week but he admits he's not good.
He explains, "I suck. I'm not very good at it. It's like a glorified karaoke machine or Mortal Kombat with guitars." But bandmate Tre Cool, who is the group's best Rock Band performer, likes the trio's video characters, "We're hot on computers."
In the game, players perform in three different venues, each significant to the band, a punk rock club which takes the band back to its early days, the Fox Theater in their native Oakland, California, and the Milton Keynes Bowl, the site of the trio's first stadium show and the backdrop for their "Bullet in a Bible" concert video.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake