Billie Joe Armstrong: I Suck at Green Day's Rock Band Videogame
Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong hopes fans and friends never challenge him to rock out on the group's new Rock Band videogame, because he's terrible at faking it. The punk star has had a year to perfect his video moves in the game, which hits stores next week but he admits he's not good.
He explains, "I suck. I'm not very good at it. It's like a glorified karaoke machine or Mortal Kombat with guitars." But bandmate Tre Cool, who is the group's best Rock Band performer, likes the trio's video characters, "We're hot on computers."
In the game, players perform in three different venues, each significant to the band, a punk rock club which takes the band back to its early days, the Fox Theater in their native Oakland, California, and the Milton Keynes Bowl, the site of the trio's first stadium show and the backdrop for their "Bullet in a Bible" concert video.
More Green Day News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman