Ex-Wife on Billy Joel: He Is Great
Billy Joel was a lifesaver for his model ex-wife Christie Brinkley when she was going through her divorce from Peter Cook, he often babysat the couple's kids. Joel and Brinkley remained close friends after their divorce in 1994 and she admits she would have been lost without her ex, who is godfather to her two kids by Cook.
She tells the new issue of Ladies Home Journal, "Billy's great. He's godfather to Jack and Sailor, and you know there have been times when I have had to spend time with lawyers or whatever and he's babysat. He lives nearby, so he's like, 'Send 'em over here!' "
Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley married on March 23, 1985. Following their divorce on August 25, 1994, the then-couple remains friendly.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'