Ex-Wife on Billy Joel: He Is Great
Billy Joel was a lifesaver for his model ex-wife Christie Brinkley when she was going through her divorce from Peter Cook, he often babysat the couple's kids. Joel and Brinkley remained close friends after their divorce in 1994 and she admits she would have been lost without her ex, who is godfather to her two kids by Cook.
She tells the new issue of Ladies Home Journal, "Billy's great. He's godfather to Jack and Sailor, and you know there have been times when I have had to spend time with lawyers or whatever and he's babysat. He lives nearby, so he's like, 'Send 'em over here!' "
Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley married on March 23, 1985. Following their divorce on August 25, 1994, the then-couple remains friendly.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie