Ex-Wife on Billy Joel: He Is Great
Billy Joel was a lifesaver for his model ex-wife Christie Brinkley when she was going through her divorce from Peter Cook, he often babysat the couple's kids. Joel and Brinkley remained close friends after their divorce in 1994 and she admits she would have been lost without her ex, who is godfather to her two kids by Cook.
She tells the new issue of Ladies Home Journal, "Billy's great. He's godfather to Jack and Sailor, and you know there have been times when I have had to spend time with lawyers or whatever and he's babysat. He lives nearby, so he's like, 'Send 'em over here!' "
Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley married on March 23, 1985. Following their divorce on August 25, 1994, the then-couple remains friendly.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding