Kylie Minogue's Model Beau Slams Split Reports
Kylie Minogue's model lover has shrugged off reports he and the pop superstar have split, insisting the pair is "in it for the long haul". Reports suggested Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso stormed out of the couple's London home last week after a row with the Aussie beauty, ending their 18-month romance.
The reports came after the pair had not been spotted in public together for several months. But Velencoso has spoken out about the split rumors, revealing that the couple's time apart stems from the "Spinning Around" hitmaker's busy schedule.
He tells Now magazine, "We're in it for the long haul, we're doing really well. She's a 10, a great person. Last year it was me who didn't slow down. This year, it's her turn."
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia