Kylie Minogue's Model Beau Slams Split Reports
Kylie Minogue's model lover has shrugged off reports he and the pop superstar have split, insisting the pair is "in it for the long haul". Reports suggested Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso stormed out of the couple's London home last week after a row with the Aussie beauty, ending their 18-month romance.
The reports came after the pair had not been spotted in public together for several months. But Velencoso has spoken out about the split rumors, revealing that the couple's time apart stems from the "Spinning Around" hitmaker's busy schedule.
He tells Now magazine, "We're in it for the long haul, we're doing really well. She's a 10, a great person. Last year it was me who didn't slow down. This year, it's her turn."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert