Kylie Minogue's Model Beau Slams Split Reports
Kylie Minogue's model lover has shrugged off reports he and the pop superstar have split, insisting the pair is "in it for the long haul". Reports suggested Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso stormed out of the couple's London home last week after a row with the Aussie beauty, ending their 18-month romance.
The reports came after the pair had not been spotted in public together for several months. But Velencoso has spoken out about the split rumors, revealing that the couple's time apart stems from the "Spinning Around" hitmaker's busy schedule.
He tells Now magazine, "We're in it for the long haul, we're doing really well. She's a 10, a great person. Last year it was me who didn't slow down. This year, it's her turn."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby