Kylie Minogue's Model Beau Slams Split Reports
Kylie Minogue's model lover has shrugged off reports he and the pop superstar have split, insisting the pair is "in it for the long haul". Reports suggested Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso stormed out of the couple's London home last week after a row with the Aussie beauty, ending their 18-month romance.
The reports came after the pair had not been spotted in public together for several months. But Velencoso has spoken out about the split rumors, revealing that the couple's time apart stems from the "Spinning Around" hitmaker's busy schedule.
He tells Now magazine, "We're in it for the long haul, we're doing really well. She's a 10, a great person. Last year it was me who didn't slow down. This year, it's her turn."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order