Kylie Minogue's Model Beau Slams Split Reports
Kylie Minogue's model lover has shrugged off reports he and the pop superstar have split, insisting the pair is "in it for the long haul". Reports suggested Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso stormed out of the couple's London home last week after a row with the Aussie beauty, ending their 18-month romance.
The reports came after the pair had not been spotted in public together for several months. But Velencoso has spoken out about the split rumors, revealing that the couple's time apart stems from the "Spinning Around" hitmaker's busy schedule.
He tells Now magazine, "We're in it for the long haul, we're doing really well. She's a 10, a great person. Last year it was me who didn't slow down. This year, it's her turn."
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie