George Clooney's Girlfriend Clears Up Jennifer Aniston Tweet Misunderstanding
George Clooney's Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has addressed a Twitter mix-up, in which she inadvertently appeared to be agreeing that Jennifer Aniston looks like wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop. The model and TV personality didn't realize what she was doing when she 'retweeted' a friend's comments about Iggy Pop's appearance on the cover of a Rolling Stone magazine earlier this week.
The tweet, written in Italian, read, "I'm browsing again through the pages of Rolling Stone. Iggy Pop on the cover looks exactly like Jennifer Aniston." But Canalis has since taken to her Twitter account in an effort to clear up the misunderstanding.
Canalis writes, "I just read on Google That I tweeted something bad about J Aniston, let me be clear, it's a complete LIE, I would never do that!!" The Italian star admits she has had "problems" with Twitter, "I was, at the beginning, not sure what retweet meant."
More George Clooney News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist