George Clooney's Girlfriend Clears Up Jennifer Aniston Tweet Misunderstanding
George Clooney's Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has addressed a Twitter mix-up, in which she inadvertently appeared to be agreeing that Jennifer Aniston looks like wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop. The model and TV personality didn't realize what she was doing when she 'retweeted' a friend's comments about Iggy Pop's appearance on the cover of a Rolling Stone magazine earlier this week.
The tweet, written in Italian, read, "I'm browsing again through the pages of Rolling Stone. Iggy Pop on the cover looks exactly like Jennifer Aniston." But Canalis has since taken to her Twitter account in an effort to clear up the misunderstanding.
Canalis writes, "I just read on Google That I tweeted something bad about J Aniston, let me be clear, it's a complete LIE, I would never do that!!" The Italian star admits she has had "problems" with Twitter, "I was, at the beginning, not sure what retweet meant."
More George Clooney News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa