George Clooney's Girlfriend Clears Up Jennifer Aniston Tweet Misunderstanding
George Clooney's Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has addressed a Twitter mix-up, in which she inadvertently appeared to be agreeing that Jennifer Aniston looks like wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop. The model and TV personality didn't realize what she was doing when she 'retweeted' a friend's comments about Iggy Pop's appearance on the cover of a Rolling Stone magazine earlier this week.
The tweet, written in Italian, read, "I'm browsing again through the pages of Rolling Stone. Iggy Pop on the cover looks exactly like Jennifer Aniston." But Canalis has since taken to her Twitter account in an effort to clear up the misunderstanding.
Canalis writes, "I just read on Google That I tweeted something bad about J Aniston, let me be clear, it's a complete LIE, I would never do that!!" The Italian star admits she has had "problems" with Twitter, "I was, at the beginning, not sure what retweet meant."
More George Clooney News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation