Lindsay Lohan Urged by Fellow Stars to Do 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan has been urged to put on her dancing shoes and waltz away her ongoing problems on TV show "Dancing with the Stars". Former contestants and professionals on the show feel that the troubled actress could benefit from a stint on the hit show, it could revive her flagging career and help her kick her wild ways for good.
Actor Aiden Turner, who was part of the most recent season of the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's probably the best thing for Lindsay right now. Screw rehab, do 'Dancing with the Stars'."
And dancer Damian Whitewood, who partnered Pamela Anderson on the show, insists contestants have to make huge sacrifices to appear on the program. He adds, "You kind of have to forget all the distractions that go on in your life."
Lohan was fitted with an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet in May and ordered not to consume alcohol or use drugs while she completes an alcohol education program. Her father Michael Lohan insists the "Mean Girls" star is addicted to painkillers.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit