Lindsay Lohan Urged by Fellow Stars to Do 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan has been urged to put on her dancing shoes and waltz away her ongoing problems on TV show "Dancing with the Stars". Former contestants and professionals on the show feel that the troubled actress could benefit from a stint on the hit show, it could revive her flagging career and help her kick her wild ways for good.
Actor Aiden Turner, who was part of the most recent season of the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's probably the best thing for Lindsay right now. Screw rehab, do 'Dancing with the Stars'."
And dancer Damian Whitewood, who partnered Pamela Anderson on the show, insists contestants have to make huge sacrifices to appear on the program. He adds, "You kind of have to forget all the distractions that go on in your life."
Lohan was fitted with an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet in May and ordered not to consume alcohol or use drugs while she completes an alcohol education program. Her father Michael Lohan insists the "Mean Girls" star is addicted to painkillers.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny