Lindsay Lohan Urged by Fellow Stars to Do 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan has been urged to put on her dancing shoes and waltz away her ongoing problems on TV show "Dancing with the Stars". Former contestants and professionals on the show feel that the troubled actress could benefit from a stint on the hit show, it could revive her flagging career and help her kick her wild ways for good.
Actor Aiden Turner, who was part of the most recent season of the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's probably the best thing for Lindsay right now. Screw rehab, do 'Dancing with the Stars'."
And dancer Damian Whitewood, who partnered Pamela Anderson on the show, insists contestants have to make huge sacrifices to appear on the program. He adds, "You kind of have to forget all the distractions that go on in your life."
Lohan was fitted with an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet in May and ordered not to consume alcohol or use drugs while she completes an alcohol education program. Her father Michael Lohan insists the "Mean Girls" star is addicted to painkillers.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic