Lindsay Lohan Urged by Fellow Stars to Do 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan has been urged to put on her dancing shoes and waltz away her ongoing problems on TV show "Dancing with the Stars". Former contestants and professionals on the show feel that the troubled actress could benefit from a stint on the hit show, it could revive her flagging career and help her kick her wild ways for good.
Actor Aiden Turner, who was part of the most recent season of the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's probably the best thing for Lindsay right now. Screw rehab, do 'Dancing with the Stars'."
And dancer Damian Whitewood, who partnered Pamela Anderson on the show, insists contestants have to make huge sacrifices to appear on the program. He adds, "You kind of have to forget all the distractions that go on in your life."
Lohan was fitted with an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet in May and ordered not to consume alcohol or use drugs while she completes an alcohol education program. Her father Michael Lohan insists the "Mean Girls" star is addicted to painkillers.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio