Lindsay Lohan Urged by Fellow Stars to Do 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan has been urged to put on her dancing shoes and waltz away her ongoing problems on TV show "Dancing with the Stars". Former contestants and professionals on the show feel that the troubled actress could benefit from a stint on the hit show, it could revive her flagging career and help her kick her wild ways for good.
Actor Aiden Turner, who was part of the most recent season of the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's probably the best thing for Lindsay right now. Screw rehab, do 'Dancing with the Stars'."
And dancer Damian Whitewood, who partnered Pamela Anderson on the show, insists contestants have to make huge sacrifices to appear on the program. He adds, "You kind of have to forget all the distractions that go on in your life."
Lohan was fitted with an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet in May and ordered not to consume alcohol or use drugs while she completes an alcohol education program. Her father Michael Lohan insists the "Mean Girls" star is addicted to painkillers.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech