John Travolta and Kelly Preston Call Pregnancy a 'Miracle'
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are in awe of the actress' "miracle" pregnancy because they have been trying conceive for years. The "Pulp Fiction" star confirmed Preston was pregnant in May, just over a year after their 16-year-old son Jett died following a seizure.
Last week, a representative for the Hollywood couple was forced to deny tabloid reports Preston was expecting twins, and the Travoltas insist falling pregnant with one baby is a blessing in itself. They tell People magazine, "We tried for several years, and we didn't think it was going to happen for us. This is a miracle and we feel blessed."
Preston's half brother Chris Palzis reveals the news couldn't have come at a better time for the family after months of mourning the loss of Jett. He says, "They are over the moon... This is the best thing to happen to the family in a long time." The stars are also parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella.
More John Travolta News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris