John Travolta and Kelly Preston Call Pregnancy a 'Miracle'
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are in awe of the actress' "miracle" pregnancy because they have been trying conceive for years. The "Pulp Fiction" star confirmed Preston was pregnant in May, just over a year after their 16-year-old son Jett died following a seizure.
Last week, a representative for the Hollywood couple was forced to deny tabloid reports Preston was expecting twins, and the Travoltas insist falling pregnant with one baby is a blessing in itself. They tell People magazine, "We tried for several years, and we didn't think it was going to happen for us. This is a miracle and we feel blessed."
Preston's half brother Chris Palzis reveals the news couldn't have come at a better time for the family after months of mourning the loss of Jett. He says, "They are over the moon... This is the best thing to happen to the family in a long time." The stars are also parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers