John Travolta and Kelly Preston Call Pregnancy a 'Miracle'
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are in awe of the actress' "miracle" pregnancy because they have been trying conceive for years. The "Pulp Fiction" star confirmed Preston was pregnant in May, just over a year after their 16-year-old son Jett died following a seizure.
Last week, a representative for the Hollywood couple was forced to deny tabloid reports Preston was expecting twins, and the Travoltas insist falling pregnant with one baby is a blessing in itself. They tell People magazine, "We tried for several years, and we didn't think it was going to happen for us. This is a miracle and we feel blessed."
Preston's half brother Chris Palzis reveals the news couldn't have come at a better time for the family after months of mourning the loss of Jett. He says, "They are over the moon... This is the best thing to happen to the family in a long time." The stars are also parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella.
More John Travolta News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media