John Travolta and Kelly Preston Call Pregnancy a 'Miracle'
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are in awe of the actress' "miracle" pregnancy because they have been trying conceive for years. The "Pulp Fiction" star confirmed Preston was pregnant in May, just over a year after their 16-year-old son Jett died following a seizure.
Last week, a representative for the Hollywood couple was forced to deny tabloid reports Preston was expecting twins, and the Travoltas insist falling pregnant with one baby is a blessing in itself. They tell People magazine, "We tried for several years, and we didn't think it was going to happen for us. This is a miracle and we feel blessed."
Preston's half brother Chris Palzis reveals the news couldn't have come at a better time for the family after months of mourning the loss of Jett. He says, "They are over the moon... This is the best thing to happen to the family in a long time." The stars are also parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?