John Travolta and Kelly Preston Call Pregnancy a 'Miracle'
John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are in awe of the actress' "miracle" pregnancy because they have been trying conceive for years. The "Pulp Fiction" star confirmed Preston was pregnant in May, just over a year after their 16-year-old son Jett died following a seizure.
Last week, a representative for the Hollywood couple was forced to deny tabloid reports Preston was expecting twins, and the Travoltas insist falling pregnant with one baby is a blessing in itself. They tell People magazine, "We tried for several years, and we didn't think it was going to happen for us. This is a miracle and we feel blessed."
Preston's half brother Chris Palzis reveals the news couldn't have come at a better time for the family after months of mourning the loss of Jett. He says, "They are over the moon... This is the best thing to happen to the family in a long time." The stars are also parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic