Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer Join Mourners at Dennis Hopper's Funeral
Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer were among the mourners who bid Dennis Hopper a fond farewell in Taos, New Mexico on Wednesday, June 2. Hopper's co-stars in "Easy Rider" and "True Romance" joined the actor's family and closest friends for the funeral at San Francisco de Asis church in Ranchos de Taos, where Hopper lived during the early 1980s.
The late star's son, Henry Lee, and other members of his family acted as pallbearers. Hopper lost his year-long battle with prostate cancer on Saturday, May 29.
Taos, New Mexico is the city where Hopper wrote and shot his legendary film "Easy Rider". A few months ago, the late legendary actor made a secret and last visit to the town along with his children.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert