Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer Join Mourners at Dennis Hopper's Funeral
Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer were among the mourners who bid Dennis Hopper a fond farewell in Taos, New Mexico on Wednesday, June 2. Hopper's co-stars in "Easy Rider" and "True Romance" joined the actor's family and closest friends for the funeral at San Francisco de Asis church in Ranchos de Taos, where Hopper lived during the early 1980s.
The late star's son, Henry Lee, and other members of his family acted as pallbearers. Hopper lost his year-long battle with prostate cancer on Saturday, May 29.
Taos, New Mexico is the city where Hopper wrote and shot his legendary film "Easy Rider". A few months ago, the late legendary actor made a secret and last visit to the town along with his children.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton