Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer Join Mourners at Dennis Hopper's Funeral
Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer were among the mourners who bid Dennis Hopper a fond farewell in Taos, New Mexico on Wednesday, June 2. Hopper's co-stars in "Easy Rider" and "True Romance" joined the actor's family and closest friends for the funeral at San Francisco de Asis church in Ranchos de Taos, where Hopper lived during the early 1980s.
The late star's son, Henry Lee, and other members of his family acted as pallbearers. Hopper lost his year-long battle with prostate cancer on Saturday, May 29.
Taos, New Mexico is the city where Hopper wrote and shot his legendary film "Easy Rider". A few months ago, the late legendary actor made a secret and last visit to the town along with his children.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'