Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer Join Mourners at Dennis Hopper's Funeral
Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer were among the mourners who bid Dennis Hopper a fond farewell in Taos, New Mexico on Wednesday, June 2. Hopper's co-stars in "Easy Rider" and "True Romance" joined the actor's family and closest friends for the funeral at San Francisco de Asis church in Ranchos de Taos, where Hopper lived during the early 1980s.
The late star's son, Henry Lee, and other members of his family acted as pallbearers. Hopper lost his year-long battle with prostate cancer on Saturday, May 29.
Taos, New Mexico is the city where Hopper wrote and shot his legendary film "Easy Rider". A few months ago, the late legendary actor made a secret and last visit to the town along with his children.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'