Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer Join Mourners at Dennis Hopper's Funeral
Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer were among the mourners who bid Dennis Hopper a fond farewell in Taos, New Mexico on Wednesday, June 2. Hopper's co-stars in "Easy Rider" and "True Romance" joined the actor's family and closest friends for the funeral at San Francisco de Asis church in Ranchos de Taos, where Hopper lived during the early 1980s.
The late star's son, Henry Lee, and other members of his family acted as pallbearers. Hopper lost his year-long battle with prostate cancer on Saturday, May 29.
Taos, New Mexico is the city where Hopper wrote and shot his legendary film "Easy Rider". A few months ago, the late legendary actor made a secret and last visit to the town along with his children.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown