Denied, Jennifer Garner Has No Bun in the Oven
Jennifer Garner's representative has shot down reports she is expecting her third child with Ben Affleck. The "Alias" star and her actor husband welcomed their second daughter, Seraphina, last January. Their eldest daughter, Violet, was born in 2005.
Rumors have been rife that the actress is pregnant again after she was spotted sporting a more shapely figure last month - but the actress' spokesperson has vehemently denied the claims. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "She is absolutely not pregnant."
Post delivering her second baby, Garner is hooked to her commitment to feature film "Butter" where she's both the star and the producer. It puts Garner as a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. The movie is for 2012 release.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M