Denied, Jennifer Garner Has No Bun in the Oven
Jennifer Garner's representative has shot down reports she is expecting her third child with Ben Affleck. The "Alias" star and her actor husband welcomed their second daughter, Seraphina, last January. Their eldest daughter, Violet, was born in 2005.
Rumors have been rife that the actress is pregnant again after she was spotted sporting a more shapely figure last month - but the actress' spokesperson has vehemently denied the claims. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "She is absolutely not pregnant."
Post delivering her second baby, Garner is hooked to her commitment to feature film "Butter" where she's both the star and the producer. It puts Garner as a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. The movie is for 2012 release.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii