Denied, Jennifer Garner Has No Bun in the Oven
Jennifer Garner's representative has shot down reports she is expecting her third child with Ben Affleck. The "Alias" star and her actor husband welcomed their second daughter, Seraphina, last January. Their eldest daughter, Violet, was born in 2005.
Rumors have been rife that the actress is pregnant again after she was spotted sporting a more shapely figure last month - but the actress' spokesperson has vehemently denied the claims. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "She is absolutely not pregnant."
Post delivering her second baby, Garner is hooked to her commitment to feature film "Butter" where she's both the star and the producer. It puts Garner as a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. The movie is for 2012 release.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video