Denied, Jennifer Garner Has No Bun in the Oven
Jennifer Garner's representative has shot down reports she is expecting her third child with Ben Affleck. The "Alias" star and her actor husband welcomed their second daughter, Seraphina, last January. Their eldest daughter, Violet, was born in 2005.
Rumors have been rife that the actress is pregnant again after she was spotted sporting a more shapely figure last month - but the actress' spokesperson has vehemently denied the claims. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "She is absolutely not pregnant."
Post delivering her second baby, Garner is hooked to her commitment to feature film "Butter" where she's both the star and the producer. It puts Garner as a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. The movie is for 2012 release.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder