Denied, Jennifer Garner Has No Bun in the Oven
Jennifer Garner's representative has shot down reports she is expecting her third child with Ben Affleck. The "Alias" star and her actor husband welcomed their second daughter, Seraphina, last January. Their eldest daughter, Violet, was born in 2005.
Rumors have been rife that the actress is pregnant again after she was spotted sporting a more shapely figure last month - but the actress' spokesperson has vehemently denied the claims. The rep tells GossipCop.com, "She is absolutely not pregnant."
Post delivering her second baby, Garner is hooked to her commitment to feature film "Butter" where she's both the star and the producer. It puts Garner as a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. The movie is for 2012 release.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna