Michael Bolton Excited to Be a Grandfather
Crooner Michael Bolton is preparing to become a grandfather for the first time - his youngest daughter Taryn is pregnant. The 57-year-old singer can't wait to welcome the new addition to his family, but he admits he still considers his three grown daughters - Taryn, 30, Holly, 32, and Isa, 34 - kids.
He tells People magazine, "It's exciting. But it's also surreal - I still think of them as six, eight and 10. They still get embarrassed by me joking around." Taryn, Holly and Isa are Bolton's children from his 15-year marriage to Maureen McGuire.
After splitting from McGuire, Bolton dated actress Teri Hatcher. Later, in March 2006, he was engaged to Hatcher's co-star in "Desperate Housewives" Nicollette Sheridan but they broke off their engagement in August 2008.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'