Jerry Seinfeld to Make Debut as Stage Director
Funnyman Jerry Seinfeld is making his off-Broadway debut as the director of a new one-man comedy show. The "Seinfeld" star is taking charge of Colin Quinn's "Long Story Short", which will run at New York's Bleecker Street Theater for eight weeks from June 19.
The 56-year-old comic previously starred in his own solo stage gig, "Jerry Seinfeld: Live On Broadway", in 1998.
Jerry Seinfeld who is famous for his role in situation comedy "Seinfeld" has previously co-produced and co-wrote 2007 feature film "Bee Movie". The Golden Globe winner later appeared on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" for a reunion with "Seinfeld" cast. In February this year, he premiered a reality TV series called "The Marriage Ref" on NBC.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip