Jerry Seinfeld to Make Debut as Stage Director
Funnyman Jerry Seinfeld is making his off-Broadway debut as the director of a new one-man comedy show. The "Seinfeld" star is taking charge of Colin Quinn's "Long Story Short", which will run at New York's Bleecker Street Theater for eight weeks from June 19.
The 56-year-old comic previously starred in his own solo stage gig, "Jerry Seinfeld: Live On Broadway", in 1998.
Jerry Seinfeld who is famous for his role in situation comedy "Seinfeld" has previously co-produced and co-wrote 2007 feature film "Bee Movie". The Golden Globe winner later appeared on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" for a reunion with "Seinfeld" cast. In February this year, he premiered a reality TV series called "The Marriage Ref" on NBC.
More Jerry Seinfeld News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'