Jerry Seinfeld to Make Debut as Stage Director
Funnyman Jerry Seinfeld is making his off-Broadway debut as the director of a new one-man comedy show. The "Seinfeld" star is taking charge of Colin Quinn's "Long Story Short", which will run at New York's Bleecker Street Theater for eight weeks from June 19.
The 56-year-old comic previously starred in his own solo stage gig, "Jerry Seinfeld: Live On Broadway", in 1998.
Jerry Seinfeld who is famous for his role in situation comedy "Seinfeld" has previously co-produced and co-wrote 2007 feature film "Bee Movie". The Golden Globe winner later appeared on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" for a reunion with "Seinfeld" cast. In February this year, he premiered a reality TV series called "The Marriage Ref" on NBC.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis