Jerry Seinfeld to Make Debut as Stage Director
Funnyman Jerry Seinfeld is making his off-Broadway debut as the director of a new one-man comedy show. The "Seinfeld" star is taking charge of Colin Quinn's "Long Story Short", which will run at New York's Bleecker Street Theater for eight weeks from June 19.
The 56-year-old comic previously starred in his own solo stage gig, "Jerry Seinfeld: Live On Broadway", in 1998.
Jerry Seinfeld who is famous for his role in situation comedy "Seinfeld" has previously co-produced and co-wrote 2007 feature film "Bee Movie". The Golden Globe winner later appeared on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" for a reunion with "Seinfeld" cast. In February this year, he premiered a reality TV series called "The Marriage Ref" on NBC.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal