Jerry Seinfeld to Make Debut as Stage Director
Funnyman Jerry Seinfeld is making his off-Broadway debut as the director of a new one-man comedy show. The "Seinfeld" star is taking charge of Colin Quinn's "Long Story Short", which will run at New York's Bleecker Street Theater for eight weeks from June 19.
The 56-year-old comic previously starred in his own solo stage gig, "Jerry Seinfeld: Live On Broadway", in 1998.
Jerry Seinfeld who is famous for his role in situation comedy "Seinfeld" has previously co-produced and co-wrote 2007 feature film "Bee Movie". The Golden Globe winner later appeared on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" for a reunion with "Seinfeld" cast. In February this year, he premiered a reality TV series called "The Marriage Ref" on NBC.
More Jerry Seinfeld News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'