Dizzee Rascal Wants Marilyn Manson to Make Him Dark
British rapper Dizzee Rascal wants to explore his dark side - by teaming up for a collaboration with goth rocker Marilyn Manson. The "Bonkers" hitmaker is a fan of Manson, real name Brian Warner, and is impressed with his controversial stage presence.
Now Rascal is keen to follow in the footsteps of hip-hop star DMX, who worked with the "Antichrist Superstar" hitmaker on his 1998 song "The Omen". Rascal says, "I know he's worked with other hip-hop artists such as DMX, but I'd want it to be bigger than that. I've always been a fan... he's got the whole visual thing locked-on, alongside the music. I've got a dark side - I'd want to explore it with him in a major, major way."
Dizzee still has no plan for a new studio album but he re-released the fourth album "Tongue "N" Cheek" with the addition of new tracks.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen