Dizzee Rascal Wants Marilyn Manson to Make Him Dark
British rapper Dizzee Rascal wants to explore his dark side - by teaming up for a collaboration with goth rocker Marilyn Manson. The "Bonkers" hitmaker is a fan of Manson, real name Brian Warner, and is impressed with his controversial stage presence.
Now Rascal is keen to follow in the footsteps of hip-hop star DMX, who worked with the "Antichrist Superstar" hitmaker on his 1998 song "The Omen". Rascal says, "I know he's worked with other hip-hop artists such as DMX, but I'd want it to be bigger than that. I've always been a fan... he's got the whole visual thing locked-on, alongside the music. I've got a dark side - I'd want to explore it with him in a major, major way."
Dizzee still has no plan for a new studio album but he re-released the fourth album "Tongue "N" Cheek" with the addition of new tracks.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head