Dizzee Rascal Wants Marilyn Manson to Make Him Dark
British rapper Dizzee Rascal wants to explore his dark side - by teaming up for a collaboration with goth rocker Marilyn Manson. The "Bonkers" hitmaker is a fan of Manson, real name Brian Warner, and is impressed with his controversial stage presence.
Now Rascal is keen to follow in the footsteps of hip-hop star DMX, who worked with the "Antichrist Superstar" hitmaker on his 1998 song "The Omen". Rascal says, "I know he's worked with other hip-hop artists such as DMX, but I'd want it to be bigger than that. I've always been a fan... he's got the whole visual thing locked-on, alongside the music. I've got a dark side - I'd want to explore it with him in a major, major way."
Dizzee still has no plan for a new studio album but he re-released the fourth album "Tongue "N" Cheek" with the addition of new tracks.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered