Dizzee Rascal Wants Marilyn Manson to Make Him Dark
British rapper Dizzee Rascal wants to explore his dark side - by teaming up for a collaboration with goth rocker Marilyn Manson. The "Bonkers" hitmaker is a fan of Manson, real name Brian Warner, and is impressed with his controversial stage presence.
Now Rascal is keen to follow in the footsteps of hip-hop star DMX, who worked with the "Antichrist Superstar" hitmaker on his 1998 song "The Omen". Rascal says, "I know he's worked with other hip-hop artists such as DMX, but I'd want it to be bigger than that. I've always been a fan... he's got the whole visual thing locked-on, alongside the music. I've got a dark side - I'd want to explore it with him in a major, major way."
Dizzee still has no plan for a new studio album but he re-released the fourth album "Tongue "N" Cheek" with the addition of new tracks.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart