Dizzee Rascal Wants Marilyn Manson to Make Him Dark
British rapper Dizzee Rascal wants to explore his dark side - by teaming up for a collaboration with goth rocker Marilyn Manson. The "Bonkers" hitmaker is a fan of Manson, real name Brian Warner, and is impressed with his controversial stage presence.
Now Rascal is keen to follow in the footsteps of hip-hop star DMX, who worked with the "Antichrist Superstar" hitmaker on his 1998 song "The Omen". Rascal says, "I know he's worked with other hip-hop artists such as DMX, but I'd want it to be bigger than that. I've always been a fan... he's got the whole visual thing locked-on, alongside the music. I've got a dark side - I'd want to explore it with him in a major, major way."
Dizzee still has no plan for a new studio album but he re-released the fourth album "Tongue "N" Cheek" with the addition of new tracks.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?