Liza Minnelli Rejects 'Celebrity Rehab' Offer
Liza Minnelli has rejected a six-figure deal to appear on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab". The TV program, fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, was shelved earlier this week after producers failed to sign up enough big names for the upcoming season of the show.
Now, a day after Lindsay Lohan reportedly turned down $1 million to appear on the show, TMZ.com reports Minnelli has been approached to lead the line-up after allegedly seeking help for alcohol addiction in 2004.
The "Cabaret" singer/actress has "no interest" in doing the show but "Celebrity Rehab" producers are still attempting to win her over with a figure "in the $500,000 universe". The website claims negotiations will continue, despite Minnelli's reluctance.
Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone have all so far agreed to appear on "Celebrity Rehab", which could go into production later this week if executives manage to lure a big star to participate.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media