Liza Minnelli Rejects 'Celebrity Rehab' Offer
Liza Minnelli has rejected a six-figure deal to appear on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab". The TV program, fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, was shelved earlier this week after producers failed to sign up enough big names for the upcoming season of the show.
Now, a day after Lindsay Lohan reportedly turned down $1 million to appear on the show, TMZ.com reports Minnelli has been approached to lead the line-up after allegedly seeking help for alcohol addiction in 2004.
The "Cabaret" singer/actress has "no interest" in doing the show but "Celebrity Rehab" producers are still attempting to win her over with a figure "in the $500,000 universe". The website claims negotiations will continue, despite Minnelli's reluctance.
Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone have all so far agreed to appear on "Celebrity Rehab", which could go into production later this week if executives manage to lure a big star to participate.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist