Liza Minnelli Rejects 'Celebrity Rehab' Offer
Liza Minnelli has rejected a six-figure deal to appear on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab". The TV program, fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, was shelved earlier this week after producers failed to sign up enough big names for the upcoming season of the show.
Now, a day after Lindsay Lohan reportedly turned down $1 million to appear on the show, TMZ.com reports Minnelli has been approached to lead the line-up after allegedly seeking help for alcohol addiction in 2004.
The "Cabaret" singer/actress has "no interest" in doing the show but "Celebrity Rehab" producers are still attempting to win her over with a figure "in the $500,000 universe". The website claims negotiations will continue, despite Minnelli's reluctance.
Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone have all so far agreed to appear on "Celebrity Rehab", which could go into production later this week if executives manage to lure a big star to participate.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked