Liza Minnelli Rejects 'Celebrity Rehab' Offer
Liza Minnelli has rejected a six-figure deal to appear on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab". The TV program, fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, was shelved earlier this week after producers failed to sign up enough big names for the upcoming season of the show.
Now, a day after Lindsay Lohan reportedly turned down $1 million to appear on the show, TMZ.com reports Minnelli has been approached to lead the line-up after allegedly seeking help for alcohol addiction in 2004.
The "Cabaret" singer/actress has "no interest" in doing the show but "Celebrity Rehab" producers are still attempting to win her over with a figure "in the $500,000 universe". The website claims negotiations will continue, despite Minnelli's reluctance.
Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone have all so far agreed to appear on "Celebrity Rehab", which could go into production later this week if executives manage to lure a big star to participate.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly