Fran Drescher's Ex-Husband Is Gay
Actress Fran Drescher has dropped a bombshell on Hollywood - her ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson was gay. The beloved U.S. TV star split from Jacobson in 1999 but the couple has remained close and in 2008 co-hosted a now famous party to promote same-sex marriage in California.
Drescher now admits she is more than just a supporter of gay rights - she was married to a homosexual. She tells In Touch magazine that she never knew her ex was gay during their 20-year marriage, but he 'came out' to her after they divorced.
The "Nanny" star tells the publication, "(We are) the the best of friends. We love each other dearly. We have even fixed each other up! I more successfully than him, by the way. Peter and I feel so blessed to have met each other and to still have a caring, loving relationship. Love is what we're all about... We went through a lot together."
The former couple is now working on a new sitcom, based on their complicated relationship.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby