Fran Drescher's Ex-Husband Is Gay
Actress Fran Drescher has dropped a bombshell on Hollywood - her ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson was gay. The beloved U.S. TV star split from Jacobson in 1999 but the couple has remained close and in 2008 co-hosted a now famous party to promote same-sex marriage in California.
Drescher now admits she is more than just a supporter of gay rights - she was married to a homosexual. She tells In Touch magazine that she never knew her ex was gay during their 20-year marriage, but he 'came out' to her after they divorced.
The "Nanny" star tells the publication, "(We are) the the best of friends. We love each other dearly. We have even fixed each other up! I more successfully than him, by the way. Peter and I feel so blessed to have met each other and to still have a caring, loving relationship. Love is what we're all about... We went through a lot together."
The former couple is now working on a new sitcom, based on their complicated relationship.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'