Fran Drescher's Ex-Husband Is Gay
Actress Fran Drescher has dropped a bombshell on Hollywood - her ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson was gay. The beloved U.S. TV star split from Jacobson in 1999 but the couple has remained close and in 2008 co-hosted a now famous party to promote same-sex marriage in California.
Drescher now admits she is more than just a supporter of gay rights - she was married to a homosexual. She tells In Touch magazine that she never knew her ex was gay during their 20-year marriage, but he 'came out' to her after they divorced.
The "Nanny" star tells the publication, "(We are) the the best of friends. We love each other dearly. We have even fixed each other up! I more successfully than him, by the way. Peter and I feel so blessed to have met each other and to still have a caring, loving relationship. Love is what we're all about... We went through a lot together."
The former couple is now working on a new sitcom, based on their complicated relationship.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China