Fran Drescher's Ex-Husband Is Gay
Actress Fran Drescher has dropped a bombshell on Hollywood - her ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson was gay. The beloved U.S. TV star split from Jacobson in 1999 but the couple has remained close and in 2008 co-hosted a now famous party to promote same-sex marriage in California.
Drescher now admits she is more than just a supporter of gay rights - she was married to a homosexual. She tells In Touch magazine that she never knew her ex was gay during their 20-year marriage, but he 'came out' to her after they divorced.
The "Nanny" star tells the publication, "(We are) the the best of friends. We love each other dearly. We have even fixed each other up! I more successfully than him, by the way. Peter and I feel so blessed to have met each other and to still have a caring, loving relationship. Love is what we're all about... We went through a lot together."
The former couple is now working on a new sitcom, based on their complicated relationship.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation