Miley Cyrus Refuses to Accept Surprise Birthday Presents
Miley Cyrus refuses to accept surprise birthday presents from her pals - because she only likes gifts she has chosen herself. The "Hannah Montana" star is so set on crafting her own style, she hates friends choosing clothes or jewelery for her.
So each year she heads out on a shopping trip with her pals and points out what gifts to buy for her birthday - to avoid the embarrassment of asking for receipts so she can exchange them.
Cyrus tells BBC Radio 1, "It's kind of bad but I just don't like when people pick stuff out for me because I just know what I like and what I don't, so I'd just rather take my friends shopping and they can get me what I pick out! Getting all the receipts and all that - I don't really like to ask."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'