Miley Cyrus Refuses to Accept Surprise Birthday Presents
Miley Cyrus refuses to accept surprise birthday presents from her pals - because she only likes gifts she has chosen herself. The "Hannah Montana" star is so set on crafting her own style, she hates friends choosing clothes or jewelery for her.
So each year she heads out on a shopping trip with her pals and points out what gifts to buy for her birthday - to avoid the embarrassment of asking for receipts so she can exchange them.
Cyrus tells BBC Radio 1, "It's kind of bad but I just don't like when people pick stuff out for me because I just know what I like and what I don't, so I'd just rather take my friends shopping and they can get me what I pick out! Getting all the receipts and all that - I don't really like to ask."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says