Miley Cyrus Refuses to Accept Surprise Birthday Presents
Miley Cyrus refuses to accept surprise birthday presents from her pals - because she only likes gifts she has chosen herself. The "Hannah Montana" star is so set on crafting her own style, she hates friends choosing clothes or jewelery for her.
So each year she heads out on a shopping trip with her pals and points out what gifts to buy for her birthday - to avoid the embarrassment of asking for receipts so she can exchange them.
Cyrus tells BBC Radio 1, "It's kind of bad but I just don't like when people pick stuff out for me because I just know what I like and what I don't, so I'd just rather take my friends shopping and they can get me what I pick out! Getting all the receipts and all that - I don't really like to ask."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'