Miley Cyrus Refuses to Accept Surprise Birthday Presents
Miley Cyrus refuses to accept surprise birthday presents from her pals - because she only likes gifts she has chosen herself. The "Hannah Montana" star is so set on crafting her own style, she hates friends choosing clothes or jewelery for her.
So each year she heads out on a shopping trip with her pals and points out what gifts to buy for her birthday - to avoid the embarrassment of asking for receipts so she can exchange them.
Cyrus tells BBC Radio 1, "It's kind of bad but I just don't like when people pick stuff out for me because I just know what I like and what I don't, so I'd just rather take my friends shopping and they can get me what I pick out! Getting all the receipts and all that - I don't really like to ask."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'