Miley Cyrus Refuses to Accept Surprise Birthday Presents
Miley Cyrus refuses to accept surprise birthday presents from her pals - because she only likes gifts she has chosen herself. The "Hannah Montana" star is so set on crafting her own style, she hates friends choosing clothes or jewelery for her.
So each year she heads out on a shopping trip with her pals and points out what gifts to buy for her birthday - to avoid the embarrassment of asking for receipts so she can exchange them.
Cyrus tells BBC Radio 1, "It's kind of bad but I just don't like when people pick stuff out for me because I just know what I like and what I don't, so I'd just rather take my friends shopping and they can get me what I pick out! Getting all the receipts and all that - I don't really like to ask."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik