Emma Roberts Brands Idea to Change Her Last Name 'Ridiculous'
Julia Roberts' actress niece Emma Roberts refused to change her last name in a bid to distance herself from her famous aunt, because she thought the idea was "ridiculous". The 19 year old, who appeared alongside the "Pretty Woman" star in "Valentine's Day" earlier this year, is unhappy when critics compare her to Julia and assume she broke into movies because of her family links.
But Emma was against altering her name at the beginning of her career, because she knew everyone would soon find out she is related to the famous actress. She says, "I think that's a little ridiculous because people will find out anyway and then you look like you're trying too hard to be different."
"You might as well just go with it."
More Emma Roberts News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves