Emma Roberts Brands Idea to Change Her Last Name 'Ridiculous'
Julia Roberts' actress niece Emma Roberts refused to change her last name in a bid to distance herself from her famous aunt, because she thought the idea was "ridiculous". The 19 year old, who appeared alongside the "Pretty Woman" star in "Valentine's Day" earlier this year, is unhappy when critics compare her to Julia and assume she broke into movies because of her family links.
But Emma was against altering her name at the beginning of her career, because she knew everyone would soon find out she is related to the famous actress. She says, "I think that's a little ridiculous because people will find out anyway and then you look like you're trying too hard to be different."
"You might as well just go with it."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise