Emma Roberts Brands Idea to Change Her Last Name 'Ridiculous'
Julia Roberts' actress niece Emma Roberts refused to change her last name in a bid to distance herself from her famous aunt, because she thought the idea was "ridiculous". The 19 year old, who appeared alongside the "Pretty Woman" star in "Valentine's Day" earlier this year, is unhappy when critics compare her to Julia and assume she broke into movies because of her family links.
But Emma was against altering her name at the beginning of her career, because she knew everyone would soon find out she is related to the famous actress. She says, "I think that's a little ridiculous because people will find out anyway and then you look like you're trying too hard to be different."
"You might as well just go with it."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'