Katherine Heigl Plans to Adopt Child From Haiti
Katherine Heigl is planning to expand her family with another child - she's hoping to adopt a baby from earthquake-ravaged Haiti. The "Knocked Up" star became a first-time mother last September 2009, when she and her husband Josh Kelly adopted daughter Naleigh from Korea.
Heigl admits she's so happy with her role as a new mum, she wants to bring another child into the family - and she's considering heading to Haiti to help the youngsters who lost their parents in January's devastating tremor.
She tells Germany's Gala magazine, "We would like to have a second child - adopted or biological. We're not ruling it out. She added, "Just look at Haiti. They're so many parent-less children. It breaks my heart. I want to help."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says