Katherine Heigl Plans to Adopt Child From Haiti
Katherine Heigl is planning to expand her family with another child - she's hoping to adopt a baby from earthquake-ravaged Haiti. The "Knocked Up" star became a first-time mother last September 2009, when she and her husband Josh Kelly adopted daughter Naleigh from Korea.
Heigl admits she's so happy with her role as a new mum, she wants to bring another child into the family - and she's considering heading to Haiti to help the youngsters who lost their parents in January's devastating tremor.
She tells Germany's Gala magazine, "We would like to have a second child - adopted or biological. We're not ruling it out. She added, "Just look at Haiti. They're so many parent-less children. It breaks my heart. I want to help."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'