Katherine Heigl Plans to Adopt Child From Haiti
Katherine Heigl is planning to expand her family with another child - she's hoping to adopt a baby from earthquake-ravaged Haiti. The "Knocked Up" star became a first-time mother last September 2009, when she and her husband Josh Kelly adopted daughter Naleigh from Korea.
Heigl admits she's so happy with her role as a new mum, she wants to bring another child into the family - and she's considering heading to Haiti to help the youngsters who lost their parents in January's devastating tremor.
She tells Germany's Gala magazine, "We would like to have a second child - adopted or biological. We're not ruling it out. She added, "Just look at Haiti. They're so many parent-less children. It breaks my heart. I want to help."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?