Katherine Heigl Plans to Adopt Child From Haiti
Katherine Heigl is planning to expand her family with another child - she's hoping to adopt a baby from earthquake-ravaged Haiti. The "Knocked Up" star became a first-time mother last September 2009, when she and her husband Josh Kelly adopted daughter Naleigh from Korea.
Heigl admits she's so happy with her role as a new mum, she wants to bring another child into the family - and she's considering heading to Haiti to help the youngsters who lost their parents in January's devastating tremor.
She tells Germany's Gala magazine, "We would like to have a second child - adopted or biological. We're not ruling it out. She added, "Just look at Haiti. They're so many parent-less children. It breaks my heart. I want to help."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'