Katherine Heigl Plans to Adopt Child From Haiti
Katherine Heigl is planning to expand her family with another child - she's hoping to adopt a baby from earthquake-ravaged Haiti. The "Knocked Up" star became a first-time mother last September 2009, when she and her husband Josh Kelly adopted daughter Naleigh from Korea.
Heigl admits she's so happy with her role as a new mum, she wants to bring another child into the family - and she's considering heading to Haiti to help the youngsters who lost their parents in January's devastating tremor.
She tells Germany's Gala magazine, "We would like to have a second child - adopted or biological. We're not ruling it out. She added, "Just look at Haiti. They're so many parent-less children. It breaks my heart. I want to help."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March