Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Snub 'Eclipse' Premiere
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are set to disappoint British "Twilight" fans - they're snubbing the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The third movie in the vampire franchise is set to launch in London on July 1, with stars including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed confirmed to attend the event.
But lead actors Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner won't be flying to Britain to promote the movie - Pattinson is currently shooting new film "Water for Elephants" in Los Angeles, but no reason has been given for the absence of his co-stars.
A representative from the film's U.K. distributor E1 Entertainment reveals the three stars will be recording a video message to be played to the hordes of fans in the British capital instead. The statement reads, "Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan), Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) will not be far away with specially recorded video messages for their U.K. fans."
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer