Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Snub 'Eclipse' Premiere
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are set to disappoint British "Twilight" fans - they're snubbing the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The third movie in the vampire franchise is set to launch in London on July 1, with stars including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed confirmed to attend the event.
But lead actors Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner won't be flying to Britain to promote the movie - Pattinson is currently shooting new film "Water for Elephants" in Los Angeles, but no reason has been given for the absence of his co-stars.
A representative from the film's U.K. distributor E1 Entertainment reveals the three stars will be recording a video message to be played to the hordes of fans in the British capital instead. The statement reads, "Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan), Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) will not be far away with specially recorded video messages for their U.K. fans."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris