Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Snub 'Eclipse' Premiere
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are set to disappoint British "Twilight" fans - they're snubbing the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The third movie in the vampire franchise is set to launch in London on July 1, with stars including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed confirmed to attend the event.
But lead actors Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner won't be flying to Britain to promote the movie - Pattinson is currently shooting new film "Water for Elephants" in Los Angeles, but no reason has been given for the absence of his co-stars.
A representative from the film's U.K. distributor E1 Entertainment reveals the three stars will be recording a video message to be played to the hordes of fans in the British capital instead. The statement reads, "Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan), Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) will not be far away with specially recorded video messages for their U.K. fans."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences