Miley Cyrus Defends Her Raunchy New Image
Miley Cyrus has blasted critics of her raunchy new image, insisting "everyone" makes mistakes. The 17 year old has attracted a string of negative comments in recent weeks after video footage of her dirty dancing with a 44-year-old movie producer in a bar surfaced online.
She then stunned fans at a gig in Portugal at the weekend by performing in a revealing, skin-tight leotard, stroking her thighs and cavorting with male dancers. But the "Hannah Montana" star has now spoken out to defend her actions, insisting everyone makes embarrassing errors when they are young.
She tells BBC Radio 1, "People always want me to say it's so hard and difficult but really it's just annoying because what my life is isn't for them to give their comments on. They can think what they want... I think those are people who are just close-minded and don't understand art."
"I always tell people, everyone goes through a bad point in their life and makes bad choices. But they just haven't been published and it hasn't been documented and (published) on the Internet. You can see how that would drive people crazy. I would like to see you at 21 and video that and put that out there for people to comment on."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly