Miley Cyrus Defends Her Raunchy New Image
Miley Cyrus has blasted critics of her raunchy new image, insisting "everyone" makes mistakes. The 17 year old has attracted a string of negative comments in recent weeks after video footage of her dirty dancing with a 44-year-old movie producer in a bar surfaced online.
She then stunned fans at a gig in Portugal at the weekend by performing in a revealing, skin-tight leotard, stroking her thighs and cavorting with male dancers. But the "Hannah Montana" star has now spoken out to defend her actions, insisting everyone makes embarrassing errors when they are young.
She tells BBC Radio 1, "People always want me to say it's so hard and difficult but really it's just annoying because what my life is isn't for them to give their comments on. They can think what they want... I think those are people who are just close-minded and don't understand art."
"I always tell people, everyone goes through a bad point in their life and makes bad choices. But they just haven't been published and it hasn't been documented and (published) on the Internet. You can see how that would drive people crazy. I would like to see you at 21 and video that and put that out there for people to comment on."
More Miley Cyrus News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'