Catherine Zeta-Jones Cancels Broadway Show Due to Illness
Catherine Zeta-Jones canceled another performance in her Broadway show "A Little Night Music" this weekend as she struggles to shake off a virus. The Welsh actress pulled out of several shows over the last few weeks after falling sick, returning to the stage late last month.
But the Chicago star proved she is still not in full health after scrapping plans to appear in a matinee performance on Sunday, May 30. Zeta-Jones was also due to sing at a charity fundraiser for the Actors' Fund later that night, but her appearance at the event was also canceled.
The 40 year old was reportedly willing to perform despite her illness, but was ordered to stay home and rest by her worried husband, Michael Douglas, according to the New York Post. A source tells the newspaper Zeta-Jones is feeling "deeply frustrated" by her inability to get back on stage.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service