Catherine Zeta-Jones Cancels Broadway Show Due to Illness
Catherine Zeta-Jones canceled another performance in her Broadway show "A Little Night Music" this weekend as she struggles to shake off a virus. The Welsh actress pulled out of several shows over the last few weeks after falling sick, returning to the stage late last month.
But the Chicago star proved she is still not in full health after scrapping plans to appear in a matinee performance on Sunday, May 30. Zeta-Jones was also due to sing at a charity fundraiser for the Actors' Fund later that night, but her appearance at the event was also canceled.
The 40 year old was reportedly willing to perform despite her illness, but was ordered to stay home and rest by her worried husband, Michael Douglas, according to the New York Post. A source tells the newspaper Zeta-Jones is feeling "deeply frustrated" by her inability to get back on stage.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?