Catherine Zeta-Jones Cancels Broadway Show Due to Illness
Catherine Zeta-Jones canceled another performance in her Broadway show "A Little Night Music" this weekend as she struggles to shake off a virus. The Welsh actress pulled out of several shows over the last few weeks after falling sick, returning to the stage late last month.
But the Chicago star proved she is still not in full health after scrapping plans to appear in a matinee performance on Sunday, May 30. Zeta-Jones was also due to sing at a charity fundraiser for the Actors' Fund later that night, but her appearance at the event was also canceled.
The 40 year old was reportedly willing to perform despite her illness, but was ordered to stay home and rest by her worried husband, Michael Douglas, according to the New York Post. A source tells the newspaper Zeta-Jones is feeling "deeply frustrated" by her inability to get back on stage.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3