Catherine Zeta-Jones Cancels Broadway Show Due to Illness
Catherine Zeta-Jones canceled another performance in her Broadway show "A Little Night Music" this weekend as she struggles to shake off a virus. The Welsh actress pulled out of several shows over the last few weeks after falling sick, returning to the stage late last month.
But the Chicago star proved she is still not in full health after scrapping plans to appear in a matinee performance on Sunday, May 30. Zeta-Jones was also due to sing at a charity fundraiser for the Actors' Fund later that night, but her appearance at the event was also canceled.
The 40 year old was reportedly willing to perform despite her illness, but was ordered to stay home and rest by her worried husband, Michael Douglas, according to the New York Post. A source tells the newspaper Zeta-Jones is feeling "deeply frustrated" by her inability to get back on stage.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby