Catherine Zeta-Jones Cancels Broadway Show Due to Illness
Catherine Zeta-Jones canceled another performance in her Broadway show "A Little Night Music" this weekend as she struggles to shake off a virus. The Welsh actress pulled out of several shows over the last few weeks after falling sick, returning to the stage late last month.
But the Chicago star proved she is still not in full health after scrapping plans to appear in a matinee performance on Sunday, May 30. Zeta-Jones was also due to sing at a charity fundraiser for the Actors' Fund later that night, but her appearance at the event was also canceled.
The 40 year old was reportedly willing to perform despite her illness, but was ordered to stay home and rest by her worried husband, Michael Douglas, according to the New York Post. A source tells the newspaper Zeta-Jones is feeling "deeply frustrated" by her inability to get back on stage.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'