Lindsay Lohan Drinks Milkshakes to Soothe Pain After Tooth Surgery
Lindsay Lohan is in agony following her wisdom teeth operation - and she's sipping ice-cold milkshakes to soothe the pain. The "Mean Girls" actress visited a clinic in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 1 for surgery to remove her adult molars, and is recovering at home after the procedure.
She was so desperate to cool down her inflamed gums, she turned to her favorite drinks store, Millions of Milkshakes in Hollywood, for help - and staff were happy to deliver trays of ice-cold treats to her door. Taking to her Twitter.com page, Lohan writes, "My teeth hurt so much!... It's so strange, because there are like 2 holes in my mouth yuck! They were like, massive teeth!!!... Thank you to everyone @MILKSHAKES247 for bringing me all of my shakes today for me and my friends as well! It helped sooty (soothe) my teeth."
She later adds, "So uncomfortable and I hate it!... Hopefully it will start feeling better tomorrow - I'm just glad it's over with!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'
- Watch James Franco and Keegan Allen Get Steamy in First Trailer for 'King Cobra'