Lindsay Lohan Drinks Milkshakes to Soothe Pain After Tooth Surgery
Lindsay Lohan is in agony following her wisdom teeth operation - and she's sipping ice-cold milkshakes to soothe the pain. The "Mean Girls" actress visited a clinic in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 1 for surgery to remove her adult molars, and is recovering at home after the procedure.
She was so desperate to cool down her inflamed gums, she turned to her favorite drinks store, Millions of Milkshakes in Hollywood, for help - and staff were happy to deliver trays of ice-cold treats to her door. Taking to her Twitter.com page, Lohan writes, "My teeth hurt so much!... It's so strange, because there are like 2 holes in my mouth yuck! They were like, massive teeth!!!... Thank you to everyone @MILKSHAKES247 for bringing me all of my shakes today for me and my friends as well! It helped sooty (soothe) my teeth."
She later adds, "So uncomfortable and I hate it!... Hopefully it will start feeling better tomorrow - I'm just glad it's over with!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates