Amy Winehouse Dating 'Normal Bloke' Says Dad
Amy Winehouse has finally moved on from her troubled relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil - she is dating a "normal bloke", according to her dad. The pair divorced last July following a turbulent two-year marriage, during which the couple sank into a drug abuse hell. They reunited at the beginning of 2010 and vowed to wed for a second time.
But the couple's hopes to start all over again fell apart after photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. Reports suggested furious Fielder-Civil called off the reunion, leaving Winehouse free to embark on a new relationship with filmmaker Reg Traviss.
And the singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, is thrilled his embattled daughter is finally "moving on" from her ex. He tells Scotland's STV, "I am happy she's got a new boyfriend... (a) normal bloke. I am happy she's moving on with her life. She's a wonderful family girl, she deserves to get on with her life and enjoy herself a little bit more... Things have been difficult for her."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama