Amy Winehouse Dating 'Normal Bloke' Says Dad
Amy Winehouse has finally moved on from her troubled relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil - she is dating a "normal bloke", according to her dad. The pair divorced last July following a turbulent two-year marriage, during which the couple sank into a drug abuse hell. They reunited at the beginning of 2010 and vowed to wed for a second time.
But the couple's hopes to start all over again fell apart after photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. Reports suggested furious Fielder-Civil called off the reunion, leaving Winehouse free to embark on a new relationship with filmmaker Reg Traviss.
And the singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, is thrilled his embattled daughter is finally "moving on" from her ex. He tells Scotland's STV, "I am happy she's got a new boyfriend... (a) normal bloke. I am happy she's moving on with her life. She's a wonderful family girl, she deserves to get on with her life and enjoy herself a little bit more... Things have been difficult for her."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers