Amy Winehouse Dating 'Normal Bloke' Says Dad
Amy Winehouse has finally moved on from her troubled relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil - she is dating a "normal bloke", according to her dad. The pair divorced last July following a turbulent two-year marriage, during which the couple sank into a drug abuse hell. They reunited at the beginning of 2010 and vowed to wed for a second time.
But the couple's hopes to start all over again fell apart after photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. Reports suggested furious Fielder-Civil called off the reunion, leaving Winehouse free to embark on a new relationship with filmmaker Reg Traviss.
And the singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, is thrilled his embattled daughter is finally "moving on" from her ex. He tells Scotland's STV, "I am happy she's got a new boyfriend... (a) normal bloke. I am happy she's moving on with her life. She's a wonderful family girl, she deserves to get on with her life and enjoy herself a little bit more... Things have been difficult for her."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3