Amy Winehouse Dating 'Normal Bloke' Says Dad
Amy Winehouse has finally moved on from her troubled relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil - she is dating a "normal bloke", according to her dad. The pair divorced last July following a turbulent two-year marriage, during which the couple sank into a drug abuse hell. They reunited at the beginning of 2010 and vowed to wed for a second time.
But the couple's hopes to start all over again fell apart after photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. Reports suggested furious Fielder-Civil called off the reunion, leaving Winehouse free to embark on a new relationship with filmmaker Reg Traviss.
And the singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, is thrilled his embattled daughter is finally "moving on" from her ex. He tells Scotland's STV, "I am happy she's got a new boyfriend... (a) normal bloke. I am happy she's moving on with her life. She's a wonderful family girl, she deserves to get on with her life and enjoy herself a little bit more... Things have been difficult for her."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7