Amy Winehouse Dating 'Normal Bloke' Says Dad
Amy Winehouse has finally moved on from her troubled relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil - she is dating a "normal bloke", according to her dad. The pair divorced last July following a turbulent two-year marriage, during which the couple sank into a drug abuse hell. They reunited at the beginning of 2010 and vowed to wed for a second time.
But the couple's hopes to start all over again fell apart after photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. Reports suggested furious Fielder-Civil called off the reunion, leaving Winehouse free to embark on a new relationship with filmmaker Reg Traviss.
And the singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, is thrilled his embattled daughter is finally "moving on" from her ex. He tells Scotland's STV, "I am happy she's got a new boyfriend... (a) normal bloke. I am happy she's moving on with her life. She's a wonderful family girl, she deserves to get on with her life and enjoy herself a little bit more... Things have been difficult for her."
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary